Up beat music?! Help!!!!

Options
Need some upbeat music for my playlist! Don't care what genre, if it makes you move I want to know what it is please lol thanks alot.

Replies

• dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    for me its uplifting trance or hard house. it really keeps me energised
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • burntoutphilosopher
    burntoutphilosopher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Matisyahu and Collie Buds always keep me going
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Love matisyahu <3
  • MyFreakingNameIsScott
    MyFreakingNameIsScott Posts: 199 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Do you use Spotify at all? There are plenty of playlists on there for working out. I used to listen to one in particular and then created my own just because I like knowing where I'm at it n my routine. The list I subscribed to always shuffled the order.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Jack Johnson, B-52s (oldie but goodie
  • g4alx
    g4alx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try Massive Dance Hits playlist on spotify (well worth subscribing so not to get bored), keeps me going for at least an hour run and the tempo is fast
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I like heavier metal for working out. Periphery, architects uk, born of Osiris, August burns red etc...

Amps me up
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Although dance Gavin dance is a good choice as well and goes on a good amount.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I usually run & lift to either salsa or tango milongas. I used to run a lot to 170/180 bpm playlists off Spotify (those tend to be hip hop/rap).
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Do you use Spotify at all? There are plenty of playlists on there for working out. I used to listen to one in particular and then created my own just because I like knowing where I'm at it n my routine. The list I subscribed to always shuffled the order.

Yes. they have quite a few cadence-specific playlists as well (helpful for running training).