Here i go again

Options
wolfey24
wolfey24 Posts: 28 Member
I am not new to this, i have been here two years ago and lost only about 15 pounds and gave up. I want to try this again i need to lose about a hundred pounds and it seems about impossible right now, i feel very addicted to food and i realized it was getting worse so i decided to try and do something about it on my own.

Replies

• amymissfro
    amymissfro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do this! What I would do if you dont already, is make a food journal that you can take with you to jot down what you eat throughout the day. then, since Im sure you have a busy schedule (especiially if thats a new baby in your pic!) and at night or whenever you can log on and fill it into myfirtnessplan! Keep positive, and know that you can do it, and dont give up!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do this! Take one step at a time. Keep your food diary and make some changes in your eating habits.... yes, I know... easier said then done...... but if I can do it, anybody can! Good luck and your baby is beautiful!
  • budd_girl
    budd_girl Posts: 13
    Options
    you can do it, add me if you'e more d like. support is the best way from what i understand , the more support you have the more you lose.
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    15 lbs is great! Don't be so hard on yourself. When you have a big goal like losing 100 lbs. It can seem daunting. Make some realistic short term goals for yourself and reward yourself for each milestone. Remember it took years to put on all that weight, it might take years to get it all off. Try not to "diet". instead think of it as changing your lifestyle.
  • mill1295
    mill1295 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    There is a book called "The end of overeating" by David Kessler I am currently reading. It is pretty good so far and talks about how some foods are addicting and toward the end he is talking about how to change. Might be worth trying to get from the library if you feel that way. Good luck on your journey!
  • wolfey24
    wolfey24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm defiantly going to try and keep a journal. Its really going to be hard to stay away from the so yummy bad foods tho.
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Ok, so you lost 15 lbs last time? That says to me that you can do this! Now you just have to say it to yourself! I know it's hard when you have to sit down at a table with food that you shouldn't have (moving back in with parents), but you can truly do this! Baby steps...one day at a time and be proud of yourself!