Water

Options
Drinkin a lot of water make you bloat, I just drank a lot of water really fast and I feel bloated? My belly is so far out!!! Don't know if it was the food I had before?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is full of water.
  • Jordan_Demelo77
    Jordan_Demelo77 Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Water is very good to lose weight however it should be drank frequently in small amounts rather than infrequently in large amounts.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    ... you just filled your stomach up with a bunch of water. Your stomach is a balloon. If you fill it up with a bunch of water, its going to stretch and feel bloated.
  • missdelainie
    missdelainie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well I feel full of water now thought I was being good haha
  • missdelainie
    missdelainie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ... you just filled your stomach up with a bunch of water. Your stomach is a balloon. If you fill it up with a bunch of water, its going to stretch and feel bloated.

Will this make me gain weight then?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Water has weight, right?
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

No
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

No? Not fat weight, or real weight. There are no calories in water.

But if you weigh yourself before and after drinking a litre of water you will "gain" a kilo on the scale because 1 litre of water weighs 1kg whether it is in a bottle, a bath, or your stomach. It doesn't magically stop weighing because it's in your body. The weight will then reduce as your body processes it and you secrete it out in various ways.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

You will gain a half pound for every eight ounces of water you drink.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options

Drink a pint, gain a pound.
    Pee a point, lose a pound.
    For a pint is a pound the world around.