Has anyone tried Hip Hop Abs?

Options
MoonIite
MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
I've been doing Turbo Jam for a month+ and have lost 4 pounds. However, I'm noticing that my calorie burn is getting lower as my weight goes down. When I first started I burned around 430-450 cals for a 40 minute Cardio Party. Now I'm only burning 350-370 cals. I think it's time to switch my workout routine. I'm thinking of trying Hip-Hop Abs, what do you think about this workout?

Replies

• darkdestiny7
    Options
    I did that for awhile and really enjoyed it. It's fun to do, produces results (for me anyway) and come on, Shaun T is hot! :D
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    it looks fun to me but I haven't tried it; BUMP so I can see what others recommend!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I did it and lost 25lbs. I had a lot of fun with it :)
  • bkweibel
    bkweibel Posts: 77
    Options
    I LOVE Hip Hop Abs. It is a lot of fun and the time goes by quick. Also, Shaun T is mighty fine!!! The music is upbeat and keeps you going. Plus there is a countdown bar on the bottom of the screen to let you know how much time is left in the routine. I like that because I tend to quit part way through, but when I see that I only have a few minutes left, I force myself to stick it out!!!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have! It will definitely be good for cardio but I didn't feel it helped with "abs" so much! It is definitely fun and doesn't feel like a typical workout!
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    I love it!!!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I agree, Shaun T is hot!

Thanks for your input. I was watching the informecial last night and it looked so much fun. I wonder how many calories it burns.
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have, and it is fun, but I lost interest in it, and I would get distracted......I'm more of a hardwork out kind of person, like Jillian michaels yoga(INTENSE!) I like to get in the zone! and sweat and burn, and make my legs hurt! so it's all up to you, and what you like. gotta find the right kind of videos to keep you on track!