Any girls 4'11 success stories...need motivation

Options
Hi, I'm4'11 sw was 204, cw 168, and goal of 130. I need motivation bc im slowly going back to old ways. I need to see pics of girls my height so i can encourage myself to keep going. Also i eat 1200 calories sometimes a little more but no exercise yet.

Replies

• jenniferlouisewilkinson5971
    Options
    Oooh I'd love so see some success stories for this height too :) my current weight is 225.
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oooh I'd love so see some success stories for this height too :) my current weight is 225.

I know but it seems like there aren't many shorties like us out there. Lol.
  • shabanabibi1986
    Options
    bgh707 wrote: »
    I'm 5 feet and have lost 31lb so far. I started at 164.8 and am now 133.5. GW is 115-120lb. I just switched over to keto-paleo to break a 4-month plateau at 135, and I'd been doing regular paleo for about a year and a half up to that point. Pics below! (Note that I've lost 13 more pounds since the most extreme before/after. The shorts pic is probably the most accurate representation of my body at the moment, although that's also a few pounds heavier than I am now.

Wow, u look good. Thanks for posting. BTW I always lie about my height and say I'm 5 ft instead of4'11, but i mostly get caught.
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bgh707 wrote: »
    I'm 5 feet and have lost 31lb so far. I started at 164.8 and am now 133.5. GW is 115-120lb. I just switched over to keto-paleo to break a 4-month plateau at 135, and I'd been doing regular paleo for about a year and a half up to that point. Pics below! (Note that I've lost 13 more pounds since the most extreme before/after. The shorts pic is probably the most accurate representation of my body at the moment, although that's also a few pounds heavier than I am now.

Wow, u look good. Thanks for posting. BTW I always lie about my height and say I'm 5 ft instead of4'11, but i mostly get caught.

Thanks :). I also work out 4-5 times a week -- mixture of circuit training, running, and yoga.
  • shantireddo
    shantireddo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I am not a success story yet - but I am also 4'11'' and start weight was 140, I'm down 2lbs (only been at it two weeks) - goal of 112lb ish - feel free to add me :D
  • shantireddo
    Options
    112lbs is apparently a decent bmi weight - but will stop when I am happy with how I look :)
  • shabanabibi1986
    Options
    112lbs is apparently a decent bmi weight - but will stop when I am happy with how I look :)

That seems average bc i have seen some girls even around 100lbs. The lowest I've ever been in my adult life was 130, so I'd love to get there again.
  • shantireddo
    Options
    I don't think I have ever been that low in my adult years! :) I think I have always been a bit 'bigger' than I should be - I'd like to get to my ideal weight for once :D
  • shantireddo
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've lost weight over a year or so, just by changing diet ( not so much to drop weight just out of food preference choice) now the plan is to drop a few lbs while being healthy :)
  • shabanabibi1986
    Options
    I've lost weight over a year or so, just by changing diet ( not so much to drop weight just out of food preference choice) now the plan is to drop a few lbs while being healthy :)

How many calories do u eat daily? Do u do any exercise?
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few threads about people this height, so if you poke around you're bound to find all sorts of things.

I don't have pics. Am a little over 5'. Started in the 230s. Now hovering around 112. I think I'll end up around 100.

I've recently started exercising: cardio and weights. It makes a huge difference in body composition as well as getting the scale moving in the right direction. Also, when you're little, burning off 800 calories over the course of a week is a big deal.
  • janierios48
    janierios48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4'11 - starting weight was 150.5, I have been exercising like crazy. I do 40 minute spinning class and one hour elliptical for a total of about 5-6 workouts per week. I started to weight train but quit after one day. I will need to start next week, I just need to plan it out well. I am so afraid of cutting back on my cardio. My weight is coming off very slow and I get easily discouraged if I don't see that scale move. I'm keeping my calories more or less in check, if I go over it is not by too much. I started late April 2017 and up to know (one month) I have lost a total of 5 lbs. I guess that's not too bad....I just feel that I've worked so hard, I wish I was losing more like 2 lbs per week. Keep in mind, that I am 48 years old, so my metabolism is soooo much slower. Back 15-20 years ago, all I had to do was skip dinner a few times a week to drop any unwanted weight. Not so today! My goal is to reach the 130's by my birthday next month on 6/15. By the time I reach 50 (Lord willing!) I would not only like to be in my goal weight (115-118) but also to be physically fit, toned :smiley:
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Shortie here as well! 5 foot nothing. This time around my starting weight was 138, but the heaviest I've been was 180. My goal weight is 115, and I'm currently about 133. Feel free to add me I'd love to have more fitness friends in my height and calorie range! My food diary is open to friends as well :)
  • shabanabibi1986
    Options
    xandra47 wrote: »
    Shortie here as well! 5 foot nothing. This time around my starting weight was 138, but the heaviest I've been was 180. My goal weight is 115, and I'm currently about 133. Feel free to add me I'd love to have more fitness friends in my height and calorie range! My food diary is open to friends as well :)

Hi. I dont know how to add friends. Could u add me?
  • suzilla53
    suzilla53 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' even,started MFP March of 2016.i have lost 78 pounds and have reach my goal of 113. I started at about 190
  • shabanabibi1986
    Options
    suzilla53 wrote: »
    I'm 5' even,started MFP March of 2016.i have lost 78 pounds and have reach my goal of 113. I started at about 190

How long did it take u to reach ur goal? Also how many calories were u on? My weight loss is very slow like 5lbs a month.
  • annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5! Haha had to put the half. Yes, I was a semi weight loss story? I weighed 189 at the beginning of 2014 and by the end I weighed 129 lbs, but life got me and I'm back at 154! Grr I just started going back to the gym and hopefully find my groove back. Here are some before and after pics of me before and when I lost weight. xy299d5bwcr8.jpg
    cljp0n6pg9fb.jpg
  • shabanabibi1986
    Options
    annar298 wrote: »
    I'm 4'11.5! Haha had to put the half. Yes, I was a semi weight loss story? I weighed 189 at the beginning of 2014 and by the end I weighed 129 lbs, but life got me and I'm back at 154! Grr I just started going back to the gym and hopefully find my groove back. Here are some before and after pics of me before and when I lost weight. xy299d5bwcr8.jpg
    cljp0n6pg9fb.jpg

Thanks for posting. U will get there again, u did it one time. BTW ur eyes are very pretty esp in the after pics.
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 54 5ft
    At my heaviest 154lbs, started on here in 2015, weight has come off slowly, with lots of ups and downs along the way. Have been doing a lot of IF for some time found that really helps also high fats, but good ones help to keep you fuller for longer. Now at 112 so only want to lose another 4-5 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!