Favorite work out videos at home?

Options
With my kids, and my spouses schedule, I cannot commit to the gym.
I am looking for your favorite workout videos at home?
I have an android box, so I am able to get just about anything.
I am just starting out with fitness, so nothing too extreme. My goal is to lose weight, and tighten up the skin as I am losing.
Thanks all!

Replies

• CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I workout at home and I am a huge fan of the beachbody workouts! I love 22 minute Hard Corps and Core de Force. Easy at home workouts that are not terribly time consuming, 22 minutes is nothing! I do not drink the shakes but watch what I eat and eat as clean as possible. I am down 55 lbs in 14 months with Beachbody workouts! Good luck!
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    +1 on Beachbody. It's what worked well for us. I tried a ton of others, but I'm kinda fussy. Some of the ones you find online are poorly produced and look amateurish. I know that doesn't take away from the quality of the workout, but if I wanna look at something, it better be worth looking at. OK, I'm a weirdo
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I do a video every day of the week. I rotate through what I own, what I download, and what I borrow. My library has a great ILL system and I can borrow lots of dvds for free. Turbo Jam, Rockin'body, The Firm, Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Kendall Hogan, Cathe Friedrich.... I could just go on forever. Try a bunch to see what you like.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV (YouTube). I second looking for DVDs at your library. It's nice to test drive workouts to find things you really like.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity Max 30, it's only 30 minutes
  • Angela_does_zumba
    Angela_does_zumba Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love doing blogilates from youtube!!!! I've been following her for years. Most of her videos last between 3-10 min, but she does have videos that are 30 min long if you want a full workout straight away. She does both pilates, HIIT, cardio, and some warmups and stretches. She also has a free workout calendar every single month. She has some workout printables too. Her videos are fun, upbeat, and she really is motivating in my opinion. Good for all levels. Highly recommend her.
  • Amys712
    Amys712 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If you like dancing, check out my hip hop instructor's routines on YouTube. His name is Nicholas Jacobs.
  • teach0722
    teach0722 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Turbofire!!! My go to workout. Love the schedule so it is already planned.
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender.com
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    P90X has been great, works well.

If your really really out of shape power90 would be a better one to start with, so I hear.

Want to try body beast next or do a insanity p90x hybrid.