Hello! Back for round 2!

Options
Ok so I signed up for mfp on Jan 1 2011 and lost about 17lbs. I had an incident with my email being hacked and long story short mfp was deleted :( I was going through some stuff but now I'm back and ready to get back at this! I'm sad to say I have gained back about 6lbs during my time off but it'll be gone soon! I'm looking for supportive friends who can help keep me on track!

Replies

• katie8909
    katie8909 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello :) ah well done for losing the weight :) i'm new to this site, good luck! x
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I'm a smilar boat. I never left MFP, but after a running injury I lost my motivation and determination and gained back all the weight I lost. But like you, here I am again...so let's kick some serious butt this time around!!

Crystal xo
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too joined around the same time, and entered my food, but that was about all I did. I am taking it seriously n ow, and just joined Weight Watchers as well. I won't say good luck, because it doesn't take luck, but I know you can do it!
  • bbrown148
    bbrown148 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same story here as well — I lost motivation and am back as of last week! I have to get this weight off just for simple health reasons! I'll friend you!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back !!

Stay on the program and with your MFP friends you will be back
    to where you were. :bigsmile:
    Don't forget you can message me for help anytime.