I am a human, looking for other humans...

Options
PackPariah
PackPariah Posts: 75 Member
edited May 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello, I am not new and have been using this app for a while with great success.

As the title suggests:

I am a human looking for other humans to connect with and help each other attain our goals. I really do not care how long you have been on this rock revolving around our local star. Do not care what race you are or what deity you worship.

A little about my goals:

I personally have a fat retention problem, so my main quest is to get rid of my retained body fat. Also, I am partaking in a few side quests which include laying the basic foundation for strength training (with emphasis on body building)
and conditioning training mainly because I want to participate in some sports without getting winded.

If this sounds like you or you just happen to be a human using this app to attain some sort of goal, feel free to add me.

(This is meant to be a satire for all these "looking for specific people X" posts. We are all here to achieve some sort of goal, broaden your horizons.)

P.S
Though this is satirical, I am totally accepting friend request like the post suggests...stay awesome everybody and get those gains.

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Some high standards you got there:-)
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Fat retention.. I hear you there. I have a small area left in the midsection that is driving me bonkers for a while now. I've been maintaining for a little over a year and working on building muscle to replace the last of the extra fat stores. It's a tough job, and it's slow going but slowing working. I'm actually at the point where I likely need to cut 5-10lbs to get rid of the last of it. I have given myself a June 1 deadline for starting the cut. It actually won't be so much of a dietary cut as it will be increased exercise and less snacking (adhering to my macros a bit closer). I have a lot of friends, some days too many to keep up with, but always welcome new ones if you want to send over a request. I'm active daily and do my best to pay attention to everyone's updates. Good luck on your goals!
  • PackPariah
    PackPariah Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah I will. Your at the next stage so I could hit you up for advice when I catch up lol.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm very Spock like to my approach to life, I think I'm mostly human though; ) Clever post.
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
  • BellaMermaid96
    BellaMermaid96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a human who is working to lose weight. I am new here please add me. :smile: