Pre College Transformation

Options
ehoeper11
ehoeper11 Posts: 1 Member
I am 18 years old and going off to college this fall, as a football player and wrestler I was never inactive throughout high school but yet to always gain weight. At a 297 weigh in one day I knew it was time to make a change. I completely changed my relationship with food and one year later I'm down to 223 and couldn't be happier m. My BMI is slight overweight at a 25.1 because of my height at 6"7. This is the lightest I have weighed since middle school and it feels great. I never thought that I wouldn't be the heaviest of my friends but here I am today happy and healthy! It is possible and even if you mess up which I have a bunch of times just keep going!

Replies

• stefanosb8
    stefanosb8 Posts: 11 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Great job. I have a similar story. Lost 100 pounds in my freshman year of college. Rugby was a sport I picked up in collegeI and loved. It helped me stay fit and reminded me somewhat of football. Most colleges have a club, check it out. Congrats and good luck in college!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!