Motivating friends!

Options
SuePin02
SuePin02 Posts: 29 Member
Hey everyone! This is my second go round with MFP. I was inactive and apparently almost all my friends did too.I am married with 3 kiddos. My youngest just turned one, so I'm constantly trying to keep up! I'm a full-time nurse working day/night 12hr shifts and it definitely is a struggle! Looking to lose 40lbs to be healthier and feel better. Looking for motivating friends to brighten my feed and making this journey just a little bit more awesome! Thanks!!!!

Replies

• heather4life4
    heather4life4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am married with 2 kids, and all their activities. :) This is also my 2nd time with MFP, looking to make some changes as well. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • beanz744
    beanz744 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    added
  • Cellby
    Cellby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a HCA in a hospital. Add me
  • mitchell_maya1705
    mitchell_maya1705 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more MFP friends! ADD ME
  • mrsb515
    mrsb515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on MFT. I have two kids and am married. I am trying to lose 55 lbs. I need motivation too! Please add me.
  • JennyFran
    JennyFran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My second time around! Trying to stay motivated as will power and motivation are the toughest part for me! Feel free to add me ☺
  • sd_carlson
    sd_carlson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also an RN with kids. I'm really active but the weight just tends to creep up the older I get. Looking for some motivation too! Feel free to add me.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. I love supporting folks who are in this to min this. This is your life. As long as your profile is open to friend and you have your [about me] filled out and are sharing your diary. Add me. I love to support folks.