Vegan Bikini Competitor

Options
AmaliaLav
AmaliaLav Posts: 16 Member
Hello guys!! I've just enter a bikini competition and I'm wondering if any of you have any vegan recipes suggestions?
Also if you're vegan and have ever competed I'd love to know more about your experience:) thank you very very muchh ! Much love xxx

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    AmaliaLav wrote: »
    Hello guys!! I've just enter a bikini competition and I'm wondering if any of you have any vegan recipes suggestions?
    Also if you're vegan and have ever competed I'd love to know more about your experience:) thank you very very muchh ! Much love xxx

Get ready for all the men to start bombarding you with messages and friend requests :D:D

I'm not vegan but I hope you get some advice on it. Good luck to you with the competition too!
  • crazyycatladyy1
    crazyycatladyy1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    There are two types of people on this board. The first eats high protein, high meat and dairy. The second eats low carb, high meat and dairy. They are the same and have the same exact diet except #1 is generally trying to add muscle while #2 is trying to lose weight. The fact that nobody replied to this post is evidence of that.

There's actually quite a few vegans /vegetarians/wfpb followers here, but probably not a lot of competitors, (regardless of woe).
  • AmaliaLav
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @perkymummy hahah really?? Thank you loads!!! <3 Hope I'll do well!!
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Not a vegan but good luck with the contest.
  • AmaliaLav
    Options
    Thank you a lot!!!
  • adamvikings4life
    adamvikings4life Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • AmaliaLav
    Options
    @adamvikings4life thank you loads!!!
  • AmaliaLav
    Options
    @crazyycatladyy1 oh I see! That's fine any vegan recipe is always welcomed haha :smiley:
  • AmaliaLav
    Options
    @leajas1 ah thank you!! That's really helpful! :smiley:
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    There are a TON of vegan bodybuilders on Facebook, a few are not even completely full of *kitten* ;) . I would imagine if you're already careful with your diet it won't be too challenging (well any more than regular bodybuilding!!). As your calories decrease and your protein increases... seitan will be your friend!! Best of luck!
  • AmaliaLav
    Options
    @slaite1 thank you for your reply!!! Seitan scared me a bit to be honest cause it's made just out gluten and wheat but guess I'll have to get used to it for a few months!! Thank you loads <3
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    @leajas1 ah thank you!! That's really helpful! :smiley:

You're so welcome - good luck!
  • AmaliaLav
    Options
    @leajas1 thank you!!!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Check out Vegan Fitness TV on YouTube. Married couple and the wife has done bikini comps.

• AmaliaLav
    Options
    @ClubSilencio yesss I love them! Apparently she deleted all the videos from her competition preparation :'(
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    @slaite1 thank you for your reply!!! Seitan scared me a bit to be honest cause it's made just out gluten and wheat but guess I'll have to get used to it for a few months!! Thank you loads <3

Unless you have a gluten intolerance, there's absolutely no reason to be afraid of seitan.