New Girl

Options
I’m 18 and really hoping this website helps and works! I’m on a mission to be able to wear a bikini for the FIRST TIME in my life. I’ve tried a lot of things and this website is a last hope! I need to lose 70 pounds because I just found out I’m border line Hypoglycemic and I have high cholesterol. It’s going to take a lot but hope I can do it! Hope this site helps!! :heart:

Replies

• Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome. I love this website. Especially the Success stories.
  • peacestar84
    peacestar84 Posts: 100
    Options
    Welcome! I've tried countless other diets since I was about 12 yrs old, and this site is really motivating and I like keeping track of my food and exercise. Hopefully it will work for you :smile:
    I'll send you a friend request because having some supportive friends on here really helps.
  • blondymk
    blondymk Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi New Girl, I have only been on here a day and I think this site is amazing. Get some good friends going and they will help you along the way. I just added some people today we are all in the same boat and are helping each other to stay a float. Add me as a friend and I will help you with your amazing quest. We will do this together. :smile:
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! This site really does work, you just have to stick to it...log your food, try to stay at your calorie goal, try to get in some exercise and you will lose weight! Best of luck to you!!
  • onurd
    onurd Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This site is very good on information on the food and the people very nice and motivating. I love it here. MFP is definitely helping me eat healthy and excise more. Add me as a friend if you like. Good luck
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! i'm 18 as well. I definitely know that MFP has helped me a lot!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    Welcome to the family! :drinker:
  • basketballmom30
    Options
    I know you can do it....we will do it TOGETHER!!!!! and Girlie, once you get in that bikini, we will have to take a fun trip to celebrate:smile: