Tea Brands

Options
13»

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    LOve tea. I get most of mine from the Blue Monkey Tea company in my neighborhood. The do have bagged teas but I usually buy loose from them. The variety there is incredible. Using a tea ball to steep is simple to do. I have a few different ones but my favorite is just a ball on a little chain with a hook. I steep it right in the pot using the hook to make it easy to pull the ball out of the water when it is ready.

Off the shelf in stores I like Tazo's Zen tea, Tetley's salted caramel black tea and honey vanilla chamomile. I also like the Wellness teas, Gypsy Cold care, Immune support and Breath Easy ,when I am not feeling well.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I go back and forth between loose leaf tea (made in french press...so easy!) and tea bags. When I go for tea bags, I generally buy Trader Joe's teas. They have many types...my current favorites are the Chocolate Mint Black Tea (the one with the bear on the box) and the Vanilla & Cinnamon Black Tea (the lemur box).

They also have more standard teas and herbals...Earl Grey, mint, etc. I don't really buy those so can't review them.