Need a do over...

Options
CNG24
CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
Hello! I've been through a lot the last year. I had a c-section in July, diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety, had my gall bladder removed a week ago, and gained A LOT of weight in the process. Looking for some friends so we can keep each other motivated. I don't have a lot of outside support. I need to be there for my daughter and I need to love myself.

Thanks for reading...and if you add me...I'd appreciate that as well.

CNG

Replies

• delboy757
    delboy757 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey.
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    delboy757 wrote: »
    Best of luck in your journey.

Thank you :)
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You add me as a friend, I just started last week so I'm new to all of this too
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm back for a second time as I lost 20 lbs. here in 2012 and kept it off until I had to take a medication. I'm sorry you've had such a bad year, that is a lot in a short time. My year has been difficult, I lost my hubby of 32 years suddenly on January 5th. I had restarted MFP on January 1st but took some time off to get myself together. Time to take care of myself, it helps with honest and motivated friends :) Blessings....Joy
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This is actually my 5th time trying MFP. It works. Before, with each attempt, I think I wanted to lose weight at first, but ultimately become complacent. Not anymore! Try, try again. We can do this! Let's smash those goals!
  • anner143
    anner143 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi! i just joined a couple of weeks ago. i'm a many time ww drop out. i've really been liking MFP! i had my gallbladder out about 4 years ago, and it really caused me to have digestive issues, malabsorption. i've discovered digestive enzymes are really helpful. cause before i could eat a lot of calories(like 2400 or more), and just stay the same, up and down a couple of lbs. now with the digestive enzymes, i'm absorbing more nutrients, and had to cut back my calories, but i'm hoping i'll finally start losing. you can add me too if you want! i'd like to be friends on here.....anne :)

• All_Exits_Lead_Within
    All_Exits_Lead_Within Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi CNG. Sorry to hear of all your troubles. I'm just beginning to pull myself out of a funk. I had lost 40 pounds and then when things got stressful in my life, gained it back. I recently joined kickboxing and started taking it very seriously (I love it) and have lost 4.5 pounds in a week (Started at 234). I truly believe we can meet our goals if we have people to lean on throughout our struggles.