Skinny Cow Sandwich

Options
Mint ice cream skinny cow ice cream sandwich -- LOVE IT! Only 140 calories and low in fat. And it is a FAT sandwich. This treat and a low or no calorie drink really fill you up and keep you from night grazing. Yummy. I have not tried their other products. Let me know if you like other products.

http://www.skinnycow.com/products/detail.aspx?id=17

Replies

• misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love all skinny cow products. There new candy is good too.
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    I eat their ice cream and snacks all the time and they are tasty and doesn't make you feel guility.
  • JMYGA
    JMYGA Posts: 26
    Options
    I have tried the vanilla and the chocolate sandwiches. They are great also. Have also tried the truffle and chocolate ice cream bars. Also very good.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love the chocolate truffle ice cream bar and only 100 calories!:smile:
  • amagresta
    amagresta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The carmel drumsticks are amazing!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE THEM AND THE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ONES ARE THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE THEM AND THE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ONES ARE THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love all Skinny Cow ice cream with one exception...the Peanut Butter/Chocolate ice cream sandwich. That one is not tasty to me. But everything else ROCKS!! Yay Skinny Cow!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I love all their icecream products! Have not tried the candies....yet!!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I HATE skinny cow for making me love them soooo much.:huh:
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i think i am the only person who doesn't like the ice cream sandwich. but i do LOVE the truffle bar-carmel. It will rock your world!
  • sthompson29
    Options
    I love all Skinny Cow ice cream with one exception...the Peanut Butter/Chocolate ice cream sandwich. That one is not tasty to me. But everything else ROCKS!! Yay Skinny Cow!!
    I agree.. that one was pretty discuting :/
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :drinker: TRY KLONDIKE 100 CAL. ICE CREAM SANDWICHES YUMMY TOO, SKINNY COW IS GREAT CHOC CHIP COOKIE DOUGH...EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS...:laugh:
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've only tried the ice cream sandwiches. In my opinion they have no taste.
  • Elysian13
    Elysian13 Posts: 79
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow! :)

This has nothing to do with it, but I love frozen yogurt (with fresh fruit!) as well! Another good alternative. :)
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    skinny cow is amazing. i tried the cookies and cream sandwiches. i am so glad they don't have sugar alcohol in them, but sometimes the sugar content is a little steep... but still better than the alternative. :)
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the White Mint Truffle ice cream bar *drool*
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    :drinker: TRY KLONDIKE 100 CAL. ICE CREAM SANDWICHES YUMMY TOO, SKINNY COW IS GREAT CHOC CHIP COOKIE DOUGH...EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS...:laugh:

I want to try these and cannot find them ANYWHERE near me dang it!!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yeah its super good. Yum!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Although Skinny Cow products are a good substitute for people that would otherwise overindulge on regular ice cream, their products are often filled with ingredients made in a lab and not from natural sources. You're better off having real ice cream and measuring out a small portion. Real ice cream often has 5 natural ingredients and no artificial ingredients.

In my opinion, many of the Skinny Cow products are far too sweet due to the artificial sweeteners. I'd stick to frozen yogurt, sorbet, or regular ice cream and just have a small portion of the real thing. Your body is craving something real and by having a product that is not natural you are not actually satisfying your body's craving.

Here's the ingredient list for one of the Skinny Cow ice cream cups:
    (150 calories)

skim milk, sugar, caramel swirl [corn syrup, sugar, water, sweetened condensed skim milk (condensed skim milk, sugar), modified corn starch, salt, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, caramel color], corn syrup, polydextrose, whey protein, cream, calcium carbonate, Inulin (Dietary Fiber), Propylene Glycol Monostearate, microcrystalline cellulose, caramel color, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, guar gum, monoglycerides, sorbitol, carob bean gum, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, carrageenan, natural and artificial flavor, salt