I'm sure most of you with kids have seen or used these
Plum organic super puffs, they come in all sorts of flavors
you get a 1/2 cup for 25 cal 6 carbs and 1 protein
tasty crunchy snack

Replies

• LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Is it from Pirates Booty? Or is the brand name Plum Organic Puffs?
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I havent heard of them... where can you get them?
  • Misty1777
    Misty1777 Posts: 29
    Options
    BUMP
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    i havent heard of them either.
    the Gerber Graduate puffs we've used.
    and they ARE good lol
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of those either, but they sound great....And what is with some of the people that just post "BUMP"..??...About as annoying as FB with the "FIRST" and all that garbage...Sorry to vent, it's just pretty annoying... :huh:
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of those either, but they sound great....And what is with some of the people that just post "BUMP"..??...About as annoying as FB with the "FIRST" and all that garbage...Sorry to vent, it's just pretty annoying... :huh:

Bumping is basically bookmarking a topic. You may not have time to read an entire post or want to see the responses later so if you type anything... can be skedaddle ..... it will just place it under your topics in your profile so you can get back to it later.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    that sounds like a great snack!

(some people "BUMP" so that they can come back to this article at another time...somethimes hard to search for an article you were looking at earlier lol)
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the explanation about "BUMP"....Now it actually makes sense...lol.... :drinker:
  • lizbanks
    lizbanks Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Bumping is basically bookmarking a topic. You may not have time to read an entire post or want to see the responses later so if you type anything... can be skedaddle ..... it will just place it under your topics in your profile so you can get back to it later.

It also helps to bump the topic back to the top of the Most Recent list.

I used to snack on my son's Gerger Graduates anything! I think I consumed more of those things than he did! My husband thought I was crazy... He claimed they were too bland. I thought they were pretty darn tasty though! I might have to check out these ones you've mentioned. I need more snacks!
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options

Lol, thank you.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    the brand name is plum organic super puffs