The Journey Begins

its500daysofashley
its500daysofashley Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! ☺️ I'm a mom of two little boys and have finally decided to lose the extra baggage that I gained from my two pregnancies. I've been using this app for a few weeks now, but I'm tired of doing it on my own! Add me and lets support each other with our goals. ☺️

Replies

• Hi I'm Barbara and I have 10 children they are all grown but I never had any problem with weight after my pregnancies but now that I'm older and I wasn't watching what I was eating I gained about 30 extra pounds and now I want to lose it so I've started this app 3 weeks ago and I've lost 9 pounds since I've been tracking my food and exercising and my has dropped I cut out sugar and soda completely and I don't eat red meats I eat a lot of chicken and fish, and a lot of protein bars. So I'm looking for someone to do this with also..
  • Fitnessfaith7465
    Fitnessfaith7465 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi everyone! ☺️ I'm a mom of two little boys and have finally decided to lose the extra baggage that I gained from my two pregnancies. I've been using this app for a few weeks now, but I'm tired of doing it on my own! Add me and lets support each other with our goals. ☺️

Good luck girl! I added you.
  • greeneyedmary
    greeneyedmary Posts: 15 Member
    Would love to be friends! Feel free in adding me