New Friends

Options
Hi, I'm not new to the site, I actually found it last year and registered, however I never followed through. This time I'm ready to make this work. I have a lot to lose to reach my goal (about 140-150 lbs to be more specific). I'm really interested in those of you who have lost big or those who have just started and need to lose big like I do. I also welcome any new friends whether your weight loss goal is 5 lbs or 500 lbs. :happy:

Replies

• jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am interested in being friends. I have lost 31 I think. I still have forty more too lose.
  • thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for realizing that you are ready! If I could make one suggestion....break your 140-150 lbs to lose into smaller incraments. Say 10 lbs at a time. Good luck to you and feel free to add me.
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I started in December but didn't really start til a few weeks ago. I have about 100 pounds to lose. Hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I have about 60 pounds to lose but taking it one day at a time. Good luck with your journey. You can and will do this.
  • tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • onedot49
    onedot49 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I joined this site recently and have just started using the community page. Would love to keep in touch with you. I set my goal at 200 but actually want to get to about 170 and I am now 284 pounds so I know how you are feeling. We can do this.
  • ScoutMom1
    ScoutMom1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Thanks all! I think I sent friend requests to all of you. Looking forward to this journey...sure makes it much better with a little help!1 :smile:
  • thisbeheatho
    Options
    hey everyone!!!! it is my first day!! i am super pumped ... i hope i can stick to my diet by finding friends doing the same thing (no support at home :/) feel free to message me hehe!!!
  • gnan87
    gnan87 Posts: 10
    Options
    hi am gnan...i would like to lose more than 50 pounds..started recentlyfeel free to add me
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hola! I joined MFP a few months ago but I'd like some friends to keep me motivated :) feel free to add me!
  • Natasha233
    Natasha233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck to you in your journey : )
  • eorourke23
    eorourke23 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend:happy: