New Here While Trying To Conceive

Options
DeeMac3116
DeeMac3116 Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Anyone else doing this while pregnant or trying to get pregnant? I'd love to have a little group of women in this time of our lives! I'm 32, ttc #2, married,16 yo daughter and I need motivation to get moving!

Replies

• Jepharr
    Jepharr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have pcos. I'm hoping weight loss will help me naturally be more fertile before I resort to treatments.
  • DeeMac3116
    DeeMac3116 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hope everything works out for!
  • CarterSC
    CarterSC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    me! Im 30, have been ttc #1 for about 2 years. Just had a mc earlier this month and was diagnosed with hashimotos (hypothyroidism). They believe treating my thyroid will help me to get and stay pregnant, but I know that getting healthy will also help me. Im 146 pounds and im only 5 ft so I am overweight with a bmi of 29. This is the heaviest I have ever been, so I am hoping to drop down to a more normal weight. Hopefully that will help me conceive and I know being more fit will help me have an easier pregnancy. I am starting as of today. Not going to do anything drastic-just make healthier choices, eat smaller meals and get up and MOVE! Office jobs are the worst :( Having some extra motivation will really help me!!
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I soon really want to try for baby #2! My son is 2 years + 3 months almost, so Im going to a 3+ year gap. Ive been having baby fever prett bad but holding off due to multiple work, family, fitness, etc reasons... but im feeling ready and TTC this month! If we're unsuccessful first try (which I know is common), then we will have to wait a few months to TTC again for various reasons. So Id LOVE to have friends on here who are TTC or else end up pregnant at the same time! With my first pregnancy I found a nice group of women due at similar times to relate to and be accountable to and it was very, very nice. :)
  • Allthaatgliitters
    Allthaatgliitters Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im 22 and have been ttc #2 for 7 months now, my first was a 23 weeker x
  • kaylee0x
    kaylee0x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me :smile:
    I have been ttc for just over a year now and currently have no children, after numerous amounts of tests I have just been told I have PCOS, I have spoken to numerous amounts of people who work for the NHS and they have explained that having a healthier life could help me towards getting pregnant so this is the start of my journey. I have a bmi of 25 which makes me just overweight, good luck girls.. in my first week of this app I have lost 1 pound :blush:
  • jennifer3913
    jennifer3913 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also trying to conceive. I have a 16 month old - it took us 2 years to get pregnant with him. Hoping the 2nd won't take as long. Good luck and feel free to add me!