NSV?

Options
vim_n_vigor
vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
So, my dresses and pants and shirts are getting longer. I guess I just have less fluff to hold them out from my body. It feels so different when I am walking to feel my skirts hitting lower on my legs. I am going to have to re-hem some pants soon too since I am now walking on them!

Replies

• fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! WTG.
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV!!! Keep up the hard work :)
  • mmccullough2
    mmccullough2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great!!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Definitely an NSV!

My clothes start to fit different and better when I lose weight and it makes me wonder; what the heck was I wearing the wrong size before? lol eee
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling! We MFPers will be bringing hammer pants back! :laugh:
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm starting to get to that point, too, with my pants!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Definitely an NSV!

My clothes start to fit different and better when I lose weight and it makes me wonder; what the heck was I wearing the wrong size before? lol eee

I'm wearing some of my old clothes, and they fit now, so I'm wondering what the heck I was thinking wearing them with 40 extra pounds on me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!