Accountability Friends!

Options
Hey guys!
I've been using this app for a few months now but I haven't made a lot of progress and I'm just looking for more friends to keep me accountable and because friends are great :smile:
Cheers!

Hannah

Replies

• jessicasmum2008
    jessicasmum2008 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi I started back again a few months ago too and this time im determined to stick to it and reach my goal. Iv got 42lbs to lose. Feel free to add me and message me when you need support or a chat or are feeling motivated and want to tell someone about it
  • bcwildflower
    bcwildflower Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies...I am in the same boat. I am on here and off here. I need to lose 50 pounds for my health! I need some support and accountability partners. Want to partner up???
  • hannahkenter00
    hannahkenter00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Added you both
  • jenifferb004
    jenifferb004 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new on this app and excited to meet different people with different motivational stories. I would be more than glad to become part of a supporting system.
  • MintakaOri
    MintakaOri Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've recently restarted my fitness journey. I've been back on MFP for a few weeks and logging rigorously more recently. I'd love to help support you and get some support back! I welcome any friend requests. :)
  • benjistar
    benjistar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm back at it again! I would love to be part of a supporting system. Accountability is key!!
  • jenifferb004
    jenifferb004 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add new if you like. We can do a support group