Whole gym to myself

Options
bcgymbeast99
bcgymbeast99 Posts: 12 Member
edited May 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Is it not the best when you have the whole gym to yourself!!! Great night super setting on a variety of machines

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I get the gym to myself, or share with my buddy. Either way, we have all the equipment to ourselves, we don't even share a rack or bench. I'm really spoiled. I don't think I could deal with a busy gym.
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Is it not the best when you have the whole gym to yourself!!! Great night super setting on a variety of machines

Ya there's nothing better than an empty gym. Unfortunately I'll only get that on Sunday nights. Every other day there's literally a waiting line for each bench or machine. It's really frustrating sometimes
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I go to a gym at work provided for staff only. I'm almost always in there by myself. Its awesome. I've gotten so used to it I get a little annoyed when people are there haha.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Oh man that's gym heaven. My last gym was 24 hours so I could go at 2am on the weekends and have it to myself. The new place I'm checking out closes at 11pm and is apparently really popular, so I dont know if I will ever have it to myself.
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    It's so nice. I definitely don't take what I got for granted.
  • bcgymbeast99
    bcgymbeast99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Outdoor pool opened this weekend. Both indoor pools were entirely deserted when I went to swim this afternoon. It was blissful.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    It's pretty effing awesome. I hate when I'm in there and it's totally packed- super annoying- like- please- WHY. WHY WHY WHY.

But yeah- nothing better than sunday afternoon and no one there.
    well- untill I need a bench lift off- but otherwise- the best.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I don't like it.... I like the vibe when it's busy and full of energy!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than an empty gym :)
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,990 Member
    Options
    If you have the luxury of a home gym, it is always empty and ready for you to use alone.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I go to a really small gym in a really small town and I still love an empty gym!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The whole gym to yourself is heaven! I remember being the only one in the gym on a Sunday morning, best time to train, when everyone else is in bed with hangovers! lol
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Probably the best part of having a home gym. Everyday it is empty :)
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I've got a set of keys so I can go when I want. I prefer to have company there in all honesty though.