What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Hoping this isn't my first migraine in months starting... Though the stabbing pain behind my left eye, shooting stars on the edges of my vision, dizziness, nausea, and squinting is telling me otherwise. Excedrin migraine, dark room, and ice pack here I come.

Sleep is your friend.

hang in there....

Thanks, sweetheart. :) It was relatively mild, as far as migraines go. The meds, sleep, and ice knocked it out within a few hours. Sure beats the 24-48 hours I have gotten in the past.
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Trying to motivate myself to get out of bed a d take a shower. Just to get right back in bed...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    got up out of bed......look outside through the window.......went back to bed -.-

Least you could have done was open the window for me..sheeesh ..I've been watching for hours :laugh:
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Hoping this isn't my first migraine in months starting... Though the stabbing pain behind my left eye, shooting stars on the edges of my vision, dizziness, nausea, and squinting is telling me otherwise. Excedrin migraine, dark room, and ice pack here I come.

Sleep is your friend.

hang in there....

Thanks, sweetheart. :) It was relatively mild, as far as migraines go. The meds, sleep, and ice knocked it out within a few hours. Sure beats the 24-48 hours I have gotten in the past.

excedrin, coca cola, a bed and a dark room for me

The that's pretty much what I did, except I had an ice pack on the back of my neck, and drank coke zero when I got up. Yay for black out curtains.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Want to go lay in bed and sleep or do stuff hahaha
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    got up out of bed......look outside through the window.......went back to bed -.-

Least you could have done was open the window for me..sheeesh ..I've been watching for hours :laugh:

lol that was you?

Yep...was me doing the heavy breathing too :laugh:
  • MarkofSuccess
    MarkofSuccess Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    finished my paperwork for my job. resting for my next 4 days of high pressure. also, made my lunch. Boring but it is what it is.
    Sober, fit and alive !! alleluia
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Watching Friends and wishing I hadn't slept so much earlier today.
  • fitnurse09
    fitnurse09 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    At work drinking water and getting all the entertainment I need from all of you fine people.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    just finished logging , but I was watching tv and cleaning
  • Letcy
    Letcy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Having cuddles and watching cartoons with my princess :)
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Fixin to get off work and head to the gym
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Wishing people would stop talking so *kitten* loud at the coffee mess. Damn people!
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Drivi... I mean in a stationary car... traveling for work today
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to take a shower. I've got a job interview in 1.5 hours.. I really don't want the job (at a high class clothing store) but I need the money if I'm gonna keep studying and I'll be damned if I take a writing job again! Never again!!!

good luck H, or maybe not? good luck for a lottery win?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to take a shower. I've got a job interview in 1.5 hours.. I really don't want the job (at a high class clothing store) but I need the money if I'm gonna keep studying and I'll be damned if I take a writing job again! Never again!!!

Good luck!!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    chillen....eating food from last night

*tap tap* Im outside your window...wanna share them leftovers"?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Rolling my eyes AND shaking my head. Hoping that doesn't start a riot here.....

Too late.

cpfyzv8gusk3.gif
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    laying in bed checking out MFP community chats