Eat Stop Eat / IF friends welcome

Options
leialeia79
leialeia79 Posts: 17 Member
Hello! I'm Lexi from London and I'm looking for some fasting friends. I'm currently using the Eat Stop Eat method but anyone who understands the struggle of a good IF is welcome to befriend me!

Replies

• lissa11263
    lissa11263 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Lexi, I'd love to be your friend! :)

In late April I started logging on MFP and I recently got a Fitbit. I have been doing much more walking and restricting daily calorie intake. To this point I've lost about 7 lbs.

I did a lot of reading today and I've decided to give Eat Stop Eat a try. I'm not exactly sure what day (s) I'm going to fast at this point but I'm sure I'll figure it out shortly. In the past I really enjoyed resistance training so I think this should be a good fit for me that way. By nature I go long periods of time without eating but have been focused on eating small, lower cal, meals and snacks throughout the day recently. I think fasting here and there will be easier for me.

Please share your experience with Eat Stop Eat with me! I'm eager to learn.

• leialeia79
    leialeia79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The best thing about ESE is that you don't really need to do small, low cal meals between the fasts; you just need to eat to maintenance and eat well.

It's been a good first week, the second fast was much easier than the first (I did 20.5 hours, as opposed to 24) and I've had a 3.6lbs loss this week.