Calling all Scottish members

Options
fionadg
fionadg Posts: 28 Member
Hi I am from Hamilton Scotland and would love some local friends.

Replies

• lezelle123
    lezelle123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hiya im from Edinburgh x
  • Erotyka
    Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello! Ayr here. :smile:
  • lezelle123
    lezelle123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey Erotyka! Cool name
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hey I am from Dundee
  • Mrjd40
    Mrjd40 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Scotland here, add away :D
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    And not to threadjack but if any of you live in the west Dunbartonshire area, Balloch/Alexandria area and know of a gym where I can lift weights will you please post it? Because I'm going to be in that area of Scotland (Balloch) for a month next year and Google is giving me nothing. Thanks!

And hello from Canada!
  • Erotyka
    Erotyka Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    lezelle123 wrote: »
    Hey Erotyka! Cool name

Thanks! I swear it's not as bad as it looks. Old in-joke about my first World of Warcraft character that stuck with me.
  • spingirl605
    spingirl605 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Canadian girl wishing she was Scottish, or in Scotland, or at least going to visit!! hahaha...I did highland dancing for about 25 years of my life, then became a teacher. I've never been to Scotland, but it is on my bucket list. I must visit the Edinburgh castle before I die!
    So a big hello from far away!!!
  • MsHarryWinston
    Options
    Canadian girl wishing she was Scottish, or in Scotland, or at least going to visit!! hahaha...I did highland dancing for about 25 years of my life, then became a teacher. I've never been to Scotland, but it is on my bucket list. I must visit the Edinburgh castle before I die!

*hi5!* I'm right there with you! I've wanted to visit Scotland since I first read Outlander when I was 12 years old.
  • lannie1303
    lannie1303 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Hamilton Scotland too!! Small world on the internet
  • tincamarie
    tincamarie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Inverness, Scotland...newbie. if anyone wants to add me, please go ahead x
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options

*hi5!* I'm right there with you! I've wanted to visit Scotland since I first read Outlander when I was 12 years old.

This made me chuckle. My first thought was "You read Outlander at 12? A bit racy?" and then remembered I was reading Stephen King by then. Just as bad. Oops :/
  • Davieboyz
    Davieboyz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glasgow..
  • MsHarryWinston
    Options

This made me chuckle. My first thought was "You read Outlander at 12? A bit racy?" and then remembered I was reading Stephen King by then. Just as bad. Oops :/

Bahaha, the other day my mom actually asked me if I thought she gave me the book to read to soon. Ummm no mom, you didn't. Lol.
  • kim_lc
    kim_lc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am in Arbroath!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    I was born in Scotland in fiff but moved to Australia add me please
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm from Coatbridge, pretty close to you OP!