Have anyone tried the chicken burgers from trader joes?

Options
2»

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,986 Member
    Options
    They are soooooo yummy. So flavored I don't put anything them. They're in the frozen food section. They are called chili lime chicken burgers. Here are the nutrition facts. 300g sodium, 150 calories, 19g protein and only 2.5g of fat. Also has iron, fiber,vitamins. So yum.

What are they putting in a chicken burger to give it fiber?
  • rikkejanell2014
    rikkejanell2014 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    They are soooooo yummy. So flavored I don't put anything them. They're in the frozen food section. They are called chili lime chicken burgers. Here are the nutrition facts. 300g sodium, 150 calories, 19g protein and only 2.5g of fat. Also has iron, fiber,vitamins. So yum.

Not sure. I know it's seasoned.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Love them
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

There are veggies mixed in, and I think it's only a gram or so.
  • terivalentina
    terivalentina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No, but the turkey burgers are bomb!!!!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    erxam1p3kp8h.jpg

Only 2 grams of fiber- there is nothing suspect about ingredients (unless they have changed from this pic on the web), other than "natural flavor". (I don't think there is any gluten, either.) I haven't tried these yet, but I want to!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Alrighty i'm trying these out tonight with the flat out fold it bread a slice of cheese and adding the creamy salsa ranch bolthouse dressing as a "sauce" haha Looking forward to it and will report back!
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'll be taking a trip to Trader Joe's to see if I can pick these up. I know they have a list of gluten-free items.
  • rikkejanell2014
    rikkejanell2014 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Alrighty i'm trying these out tonight with the flat out fold it bread a slice of cheese and adding the creamy salsa ranch bolthouse dressing as a "sauce" haha Looking forward to it and will report back!

Let us know
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Let us know

I really liked these and glad they didnt go to waste in my freezer haha. Will definitely be a staple in my diet!