40lbs to lose club ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Anni26641
    Anni26641 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group! Over the past year I've dropped about 40 but have 40 more to go. Would love to do this with all of you!
  • crystaltiffany2013
    crystaltiffany2013 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I also need to lose 40 lbs. Being a stay at home mom is hard to keep on track but I am determined to do so.
  • cutygirl1992
    cutygirl1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 lbs in 5 weeks, anyone know how?
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I have over 40 lbs to lose so if that still counts I am totally in! I am trying to log, post etc every day and need motivation! :smile:

Total goal is around 100 - dropped 20, leaving 80, so I've got 40 then 40 left :wink:
  • Lou_trition
    Lou_trition Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too... Im pretty seasoned at this weightloss malarky, but Im training right and eating smart now and the inches are falling off. I am also set macro targets by a nutritionist, so feel free to add me as a friend so ye can view my diary. I originally lost 110 lbs, regained some, lost it which brought me to a total of 110 pounds lost and then I regained 40- been working non stop at chipping away the correct way for a year now....
  • thirteenrockstar
    Options
    You all can do it! I personally dropped over 100 and it wasn't near as hard as I thought once I found my motivation. Just gotta keep plugging away.
  • stevehow04841
    stevehow04841 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good plan! I have 40 lbs to lose. I just had a refocus moment on Sunday after realizing I ate over 4,000 calories. I could have sworn it was only 1,800. Dang!!! I weighed in this morning after only four full days of counting/logging my food and I'm down 2.5 pounds. 37.5 more to go. Let's all do this.
  • Aquamarine317
    Aquamarine317 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need to loose 40lbs to get my numbers down. I'm starting back at one after recovering from two accidents and I need all the extra motivation I can get.
  • BarbaraInSarnia
    BarbaraInSarnia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started last week. Have 85 pounds to lose. :( First week has gone well. Down 6. But need to find a few group/friends for along the way :) Feel free to add me
  • mangoman420
    mangoman420 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm right at my half way mark, with 40 to go, so this is perfect for me.

I usually do my tracking weigh in on Monday. Knowing it is on the horizon helps to keep me on track over the weekend!
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first week starting and it's been ok until I start getting hungry. Then I have to remember to have some self control! So I'm definitely going to need some support and motivation!
  • TomL19842016
    TomL19842016 Posts: 26 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What the hey, I'll post. Got more than 40 to lose, but I'll also be a lot happier when I've lost 40, haha! I'll do what I can to help keep you on track. My tracking day is tomorrow, so I'll post here again once I've got a little bit more information. Last weigh-in had me at 254.2.
  • KMRIE
    KMRIE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! How do we group together? I'm new to this.
  • KMRIE
    KMRIE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one food talks to? I can resist 6 of 7 hours at work. I'm actually better at home because the real bad stuff for me, I don't buy....
  • mandalaysissa
    mandalaysissa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    KMRIE wrote: »
    Am I the only one food talks to? I can resist 6 of 7 hours at work. I'm actually better at home because the real bad stuff for me, I don't buy....

what you mean food talks to you? lol
  • LexiKazoo95
    LexiKazoo95 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need 42 more lbs to my goal weight !
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have 40 total to lose! down 9 so far. started 197, want to be 157-ish.
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yes me too! My goal is exactly 40 lbs :)
  • gblack77
    gblack77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 pounds. After a few setbacks (10-day cruise), I have started from 215 and have already lost 10 of those pounds in almost 3 weeks. Add me to see how it works for me!