Replies

• princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    earning money online
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay awake but failing miserably.
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my car, not wanting to drive back to my hometown to work lmao...
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee and watching my son attempt to kiss the cat. The cat is less than thrilled.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Rolling my eyes AND shaking my head. Hoping that doesn't start a riot here.....

post reported.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Getting ready to take a shower. I've got a job interview in 1.5 hours.. I really don't want the job (at a high class clothing store) but I need the money if I'm gonna keep studying and I'll be damned if I take a writing job again! Never again!!!

good luck H, or maybe not? good luck for a lottery win?

Haha I didn't get the job. She couldn't afford what I asked for. Figured I'd ask for a very high paycheck since I didn't want the job. I would have put up with it if she had accepted that paycheck lol.

you guys negotiate your wages? We can to some extend here but its generally set at whatever it is advertised as. Especially in the NHS where the wages budget is set & accounted for.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Eating a few fun sized Snickers and thinking, I am fun sized too. :)
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Bored at work.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Freezing my *kitten* off.
  • MrStabbems
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Getting ready to take a shower. I've got a job interview in 1.5 hours.. I really don't want the job (at a high class clothing store) but I need the money if I'm gonna keep studying and I'll be damned if I take a writing job again! Never again!!!

good luck H, or maybe not? good luck for a lottery win?

Haha I didn't get the job. She couldn't afford what I asked for. Figured I'd ask for a very high paycheck since I didn't want the job. I would have put up with it if she had accepted that paycheck lol.

you guys negotiate your wages? We can to some extend here but its generally set at whatever it is advertised as. Especially in the NHS where the wages budget is set & accounted for.

What?? How does that make sense? You're selling your time and knowledge to a company. You it education, experience, knowledge. You should be able to ask for a paycheck you want and get cause at the end it's the company you work for who's getting to use your knowledge and education.

Yeah it's generally not the way the nhs works. You can do that I think if you're higher up e.g. manager etc but even then you are limited in range.

With normal jobs there is usually just so much competition that I doubt you'd get anywhere other than accepting what's on offer. I'm sure there are instances where you can get away with it but generally nope. e.g. if you're applying to work in a shop you might get 50odd applicants for that one post. If it's London it'll be in the 100's.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    earning money online

7lfrrjpq43to.gif
  • WeAreTheMassacre
    WeAreTheMassacre Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    mnF4xlw.jpg

Photo seshhh.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    @WeAreTheMassacre

You listen to World's End Girlfriend??

• MrStabbems
    Options
    bath time. creating a little island for the ducks to visit.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Nap time. For the kid and me, I think.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Don't the "ducks" as you call them just kinda float under the pole in the water?

Dood ive read that 5 times and im none the wiser.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Don't the "ducks" as you call them just kinda float under the pole in the water?

Dood ive read that 5 times and im none the wiser.

reallly? Ducks equals ballz. Pole equals you know whattie. I assume thats what you were referring to, since this is mfp.

:lol:

No I actually meant toy ducks.

Although the whattie has been the volcano on the island today.

I'm kidding.