Accountability Friends!

Options
Is anyone interested in becoming friends and really supporting each other. Maybe even doing some of our own challenges?
:)
Sometimes its so hard to keep on track. A gentle nudge/reminder/fire lit under our butts can sometimes really help. I have about 50 pounds to lose but I am breaking mine down into smaller goals. I'll start with 10!

Replies

• jessicasmum2008
    jessicasmum2008 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm up for beimg friends to support and motivate each other. Iv got 42lbs to lose but just now im concentrating on losing 32lbs by the 1st Saturday in October. Iv got a £50 bet with my partner that I need to weigh 10 stone by then. If I do he gives me the money, if I don't reach it I have to give him the money. No way do I want to lose the money!!
  • christinarandolph3
    christinarandolph3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also need that nudge I need to lose about 40 pounds I am all about the support
  • mpedigo0515
    mpedigo0515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I had twins six months ago and have started and stopped using this app about 10 times since then. I have not lost anything and have gained a couple pounds since they were born. It just always seems easier to go back to my old habits and I give up. I need some help staying on track!
  • Jaaydejahme
    Jaaydejahme Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also need a little push. I have 50 lbs to loose and am struggling for a year to do so. I'll loose a few and then gain them right back..
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes, count me in ! I am trying to loose 40 lbs as well.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • bcwildflower
    bcwildflower Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? I am keeping on track with food so far and hope to get out for a walk a bit later. :)
    Remember we are all worth it and owe it to ourselves to be at our best! We can do it!
  • simplyhannahglasgow
    simplyhannahglasgow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Really interested! I'm active daily and would love a new friend to talk to and make challenges with! Add me :)
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! !!! Please add me. I need to lose my 12 lbs. We can support each other. Feel free to add me!!!☺☺☺
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. :) I like to support as much as I can. My life has been completely changed and I'm so excited and grateful for that. I've lost 61 lbs and have 39 to go, but I can say so much has changed for me besides weight. It is a HARD process, but it is doable. Blessings.