Accountability

Options
Looking for someone to help me stay on track of food and exercise goals.

Replies

• lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynne!
    I'd be happy to support you in this journey. Feel free to add me. My diary is open.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Me too, I got back on here for accountability so feel free to add me!
  • NancyLeach123
    NancyLeach123 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Can I join you here? This is the first thread I've replied to...I'm 59 (wait...what???), I've been "trying" to lose weight for 17 months...I've lost almost 10, then gain a couple, lose a half, gain another...I do workout with a trainer at the gym, I meet him once a week, wish I could meet with him more, but can't afford it. I try to usually go 4 times a week...haven't been at all this week:(. My holiday weekend apparently isn't over yet I guess. I've started writing down what I eat (just started last week)...I like my wine...a little too much. There...I said it...to complete strangers. No, I'm not a lush but I do think that's a reason I've not been losing weight. Obviously my determination takes a hit after a couple of glasses. It's just become a bad habit like every other bad habit.
    So...can I join you guys? My son is getting married in March and I don't want to be the Fat Mother of the Groom...