Anyone start around 160?

Options
I just want to see some pics of people around there and once they reached their goal for some motivation.
My goal is 135 and I'm 11lbs away from it and feel I could make another goal after. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm at the same start weight and goal weight...haven't lost pounds yet (i haven't stepped on the scale in a while though...) but i've been working out and eating better!!!
  • southtowngirl
    southtowngirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started at 165. I'm working toward 135. I'm at 151 now.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Me!!!

I started around 160 (well, 160 after I worked up the nerve to get on a scale... might have been more), and my initial goal was 135. I'm currently a hair above 130, and working more to lowering body fat and building muscle than actually losing more pounds.

Progress photos: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LorinaLynn/view/random-progress-photos-128674
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was down to 150 but gained a LOT back recently because I completely stopped doing what I need to be doing. (Not exercising, eating out a lot, etc.) I am back at 163 and I can feel it. Not sure you can really tell in pictures but my face shows it a lot as does my thigh, hip, butt area.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I started at 158 and am currently at 133 on my way to the low 120s (hopefully).
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    P.S. I was 120 when I got pregnant, 194 at the birth of my son in Feb. 2010 and am now at 163.
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    I started at 162 on 6/6...my goal is 132, but if I'm able to, I might aim a little lower....we'll see when I get there ;)
  • TiffMax
    TiffMax Posts: 70
    Options
    Im in the 160-163 are and also would like to see around 135 if that is where my body goes. I am working on eating more live foods and starting the couch to 5k program. Not sure what else to do....
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I started at 160 and am now at 120. I've been in maintenance since September 2010. I'll try to post pictures, but I'm challenged when it comes to this.

That didn't work! I'll try again...
  • sabt
    sabt Posts: 1
    Options
    You have to keep height in mind, and BMI when you see pictures of people at specific weights.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Trying the pictures again...

Christmas 2008
    DSCF0012.jpg

Christmas 2010
    2010.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!