What is your 90 day progress!!!

Options
saundts
saundts Posts: 51 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
Hello, I am nearing my 90 day (3 months) mark and I wanted to hear from you all to see what your results were/is. For me, I lost only 48 lbs.(I could have done better) If you have before and after 90 day pics, that would be good too. Waiting to hear from you all!!!

Replies

• sporangia
    sporangia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! I would love to be down that much in 90 days. Nice work!
  • debisjazz
    debisjazz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I haven't been at this for 90 days...but I thing that you have made amazing progress! 48 lbs in 90 days is major progress!!!!
  • saundts
    Options
    Thank you all for the replies, encouragement and compliments!!!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Depending on your stats, 48 pounds in 90 days is anywhere from awesome to overly aggressive. It absolutely is not slow.
  • saundts
    Options
    Thank you Chadxx.
  • saundts
    Options
    That is great accomplishment Bevalicious29, those before and after pics will be encouraging for me and the rest!!!
  • klangworthy69
    klangworthy69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! 48 lbs is great
  • saundts
    Options
    Thanks Klangworthy69
  • HoustonStrongMT
    HoustonStrongMT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    48 pounds is amazing. That's equivalent to the size of an average 6 year old. So you lost weight equal to the size of a whole 6 year old child. Let that sink in for a minute!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty *kitten*. I've lost like a pound or two.
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    saundts wrote: »
    That is great accomplishment Bevalicious29, those before and after pics will be encouraging for me and the rest!!!

Thank you. I plan on working on before and after pics
  • smallerman
    smallerman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm at 60 days, 293 to 264. Frustrating part is I've been down this road before...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!