New Mom's?

Options
Is there any new Mom's out there using this app to trying to get back into shape and lose the baby weight?

Before getting pregnant with my son I was 180lbs and a good portion of that was muscle. NOW I am 229lbs.... very large difference, and I am going to have quiet the journey ahead of time!

It is now summer time and my little guy is almost 10months so it's the perfect time to get lots of walking done and to try and get rid of all this extra weight!

Replies

• KoekieM
    KoekieM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin,

I'm a 33 year old second time mom. My daughter is now almost 8 months old and I also have some weight to lose. I really want to lose about 20 pounds, but mostly feel like I'm in my own body again.

I also have a thyroid disease which is not helping much, so right now I'm looking into food prepping and macronutrients to get the food part of the equation in order.

What have you set as your goal?
  • zoe1923
    zoe1923 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a second time mom. My baby is 8 weeks old. I went from 155 lbs to 220 during the pregnancy. I'm down to 188. For my height I should be 139 or less for a healthy BMI. But I'm setting my long term goal to fit comfortably in a size 8. I need to figure out a shorter term goal so I feel like I am getting somewhere.
  • kristinnwright
    kristinnwright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is to get back to my original 170lbs... after that I would like to get back to my previous college weight if 140 lol!
    Been trying to run every other hydro pole and such. Eating wise is hard. I never find myself hungry! But my eating habits are getting better!
  • kristinnwright
    Options
    I hope I can get rid of this baby pouch also!
  • change4char
    change4char Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm currently pregnant (due in October), but used this app after having my first and lost all the baby weight in 6 months, so planning on using it this time as well. Feel free to add me!
  • kristinnwright
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people lol