Need all the motivation I can get!

Options
Been a long road... at the home stretch which seems to be the most tough!

Replies

• california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just gained back lost weight plus some more and would love friends for motivation
  • Fatvaporizer
    Fatvaporizer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You're doing this to look even better, more attractive, and most importantly, better health! It's so worth it. Go ladies!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • JJS1979
    JJS1979 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Regardless of what happens in the past the only thing you can control is what you do today. I have fallen off many times but the key is to refocus and start back up again. I've stopped worrying about hitting a specific goal and really focused on the tasks and activities I need to accomplish each day to live healthy. Remember, whatever your structure is now you must have the mind set that you are going to do this for 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, and 20+ years. If you dont think you can do what you are doing now for that long, chances are you will not be successful. So whatever you do, go in with the mindset that this is forever. Goodluck!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Just keep going! You can do it :)
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    It is the most tough for sure! You can do it, just don't give up! Sometimes it helps to "shake things up a bit" ( work out routine, macros, calories, etc) because by this point your body has gotten used to the routine. It's what I did anyway...hang in there!
  • ladypew
    ladypew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The motivation decreases as time goes on. Luckily I have my holiday to Spain in 2 months -thats gunna motivate me