Who uses Shakeology...

Options
If you use it, or have used it, I'd love to hear what you think about it! How did it make you feel? Do you think it helped you lose weight?

I'm thinking of buying a months supply, but it's a very big expense for me, and I would really like to hear what those who have used it think about it :)

Thanks!

Katie

Replies

• dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have used it since October and it has helped me lose those last 10lbs and I feel amazing! Cravings are all but gone, it fills me up and gives me energy. I totally recommend it!!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have just started drinking the chocolate this week for breakfast and love it! I usually don't eat breakfast, so it's a good way for me to start the day off right! Sorry, can't give you any other feedback since I haven't been using it very long.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    First of all I am a beachbody coach...

I love shakeology. I use it all the time. Esp the Chocolatte. THe healthy part of it is second to none as far as ingridents go. ANd I think it helps with my weight. I use it as a evening treat after my supper

I reccommend it
  • nessaluv05
    nessaluv05 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been using Shakeology for about 3 months! I absolutely love it! I have more energy and just feel all around good. I've lost 10 pounds and I definitely think Shakeology has helped a lot with that. I drink it for my breakfast and it keeps me full for a couple hours. I would definitely recommend it!! :)
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input!

Katie
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Less expensive options are available... I love the Naturade Soy-Free Protein Powder. I mix it with unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze, a banana, and chocolate PB2. Or sometimes I'll do all fruit.

When you start with a good quality (and CHEAP - 30 days is about $11) you are free to custom mix flavors depending on your mood!
  • OURLADYPAULINE
    OURLADYPAULINE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    YES - It is expensive - but it works - if you do it properly...!!!

You can do a 3 day Shakeology cleanse - you can lose up to 3 - 6lbs in 3 days - if not more - dependin' on your body, if you workout etc durin' that time. Normally you are to do the cleanse every 45 days. BUT once the clease is done - you need to maintain that weight loss or the pounds will just go back on...so it basically it is a quick fix...

I normally use Shakeology a post workout snack - You can even add fruit or greeny leafs to it as well. The first order of Shakeology - you get a calender full of recipes for you to try out.

If unsatisfied - you can get a full refund back.

Best wishes to you :wink:
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Just curious...but how are these any different than typical protein shakes?
    Are they considered meal replacement or something?
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    My sister used to be a BB coach and gave me a packet of the chocolate flavor. It was soooo good!! It's very filling and I had a hard time finishing it when I made it with skim milk.... I'm not sure I could validate that expense with my husband so I don't buy it. Therefore, I don't have any input on the effects of long term use.
  • NurseU2BeFit
    NurseU2BeFit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have used Chocolate Shakeology since March 2011 and absolutely love it. I mix Chocolate Shakeology with 1 c almond milk, 1/2-1 c frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I exchange blueberries for frozen peaches. I generally use it for breakfast.I did the 3 day Shakeology cleanse a couple of weeks ago and I lost 7.4lbs. I did the same cleanse in March when I started using the product and lost 3.4 lbs. I was particularly interested in this product because of the probiotics and the digestive enzymes. It is unusual to find this all in all in one in a vitamin or meal suppliment. Shakeology is the BEST meal replacement out there. You can buy others but nothing compares to the nutrition that is in this product. You get what you buy. Shakeology amazing and you have a bottom the the bag 30 day money back guarantee that the company stands by. I have more energy and I have lost weight the longer I'm on it the speedier the weight loss. I've had a sluggish metabolism for so long inspite of extensive exercise. lol. Now the weight is finally coming off. My nails and hair grow so quickly on this stuff. I have to cut my nails weekly. I am regular and have no more digestive problems. That was the first thing I noticed. I have no cravings ( including chocolate) and I am never hungry. I have lupus and my rheumotologist has said that is is fine for me to take. I can only say what Shakeology has done for me. So far I have lost 14lbs. I'm please and worth every penny! I signed up as a coach so I can get the 25% discount to get it cheaper. Comes to around $3/meal but customers can get it for about $4/meal. That's still cheaper than a happy meal and much healthier too! lol
  • CindyWard4u
    CindyWard4u Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking Shakeology for almost 2 years...shortly after it came out I started drinking it. When I started with this product I was skeptical...I mean...I didn't have any real weight to lose but I was curious about the claims from others regarding energy, which I was lacking in. Well...I will just say...my energy levels are very consistent now...regularity is not something you think about until you experience it! Oh and the biggest thing I have noticed is that my migraines disappeared! :) That took me a few months to figure out...but Shakeology was the only difference in my nutrition as I was already eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly when I started using it, so I can only attribute the lack of migraines to Shakeology!

As far as the price...well you do get what you pay for...and $3.50 for a great meal is really cheap in my opinion. You can not get the nutrition equivalent in any other meal anywhere! So is it worth it...the real question is...Am I worth it? YEP :)