introduce a friend

Options
introduce a friend on mfp. either a new friend who needs more friends for the encouragement or someone u think is an exceptionally good friend from mfp. :-)

my new friend in fatbgone9. she needs some more friends to help build up the encouraging support system we find w mfp.
and my most inspirational friend in emmaleigh (sp? )
and the friend who is most supportive to other friends is cjjones007

Replies

• Nodaa
    Nodaa Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks to introduce your friends :). Hope to support each other!. Thats why i like this site because of its members :)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Wow Kayte I'm just so honored I'm honestly speechless (and you KNOW how hard that is for me!!!)

Hugs to you hon - thinking about you!!!
    I'll re-post later with actual data - going to sit and beam about you for a bit ;)
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My friend from work is welshchick88 - She's doing well so far! I keep telling her to add some friends for support and motivation but I don't think she knows where to start. Feel free to throw a friend request her way!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Hey :) I think this is a great idea - sharing supportive friends makes this journey easier to handle and more memorable! I'd like to shout out to my cousin < maebgetlucky > who has logged in for 30 days as of today! Her and I are thinking about visiting Niagara Falls when we reach our weight loss goals. I can't wait!

I'd also like to say that < hiles177 > is one of the funniest women I've ever met - she keeps ALL of us laughing and smiling everyday. I can never wait to see what her next post is about! And one last one - my new friend < KevDaniel > who has lost a LOT of weight and is an incredible inspiration. His "kick some *kitten*" statuses are what we need sometimes to go and workout.

So... thank you to all of my MFP friends for being supportive and helpful. If anyone is looking for more friends, feel free to add me!
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    Okay....I have lots:

My greatest diabetic friend: TiniTurtle
    My greatest 'kick *kitten*' friend: LadyLord
    My greatest most non-talkative friend: ronchap
    My greatest hubby: Bloodog
    My greatest knowledgable friend: emmaleigh
    My funniest friends (it is a tie): bluiz13 and rhodes2b
    My most inspirational friends (also a tie): mzmonica76 and pizzygirltx

BUT.....I could not do any of this without ALL my friends. Thank you all for being there for me. You are all fantastic.

:flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    Wow Kayte I'm just so honored I'm honestly speechless (and you KNOW how hard that is for me!!!)

Hugs to you hon - thinking about you!!!
    I'll re-post later with actual data - going to sit and beam about you for a bit ;)

awww... now get over yourself ;-)

everyone (ESP) CJ lol should add fatbgone9.
    she's new & I don't think she knows quite where to begin either.

and that's emmaleigh47. she's pretty remarkable & writes a lot. and she's really funny.

fatbgone9 doesn't have any info on her profile yet, I know a lot of ppl don't add friends like that, but I know her in real life... so go poke at her a lil about filling out her profile ;-)