Total liquids.

Options
I was wondering how much total liquids everyone drinks. Not how much your suppose to but how much you actually drink.

Thanks

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    No idea... I don't track it.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I don't track it either. I drink quite a bit, enough based on my urine color. I really don't have a guess of the total volume though.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Lots but no clue what the exact number would be.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I only track liquids if it has calories in it. Beer/Milk etc...
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Well my tea mug holds 16oz and I drink about 5 of those during my work hours, so 80oz there. Then when I'm at home I'll probably have another 3 smaller glasses of water, so probably around 112oz (or 3.3 litres) per day.
  • tjones0411
    tjones0411 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    my intake is intentional - around 3-4 liters per day, not including food. If I don't consciously think about it, I find myself only drinking around 2 cups a day.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    No idea. But it's 8:30am and I've had two bottles of water, so....30 ounces so far.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Let's see...

Typically a cup of coffee (8-12 oz), a cup of tea (8-12 oz), a can of diet soda (12 oz), and usually 6-8 8 oz cups of water. If I go to the gym, that 6-8 cups of water goes up to 10-12 cups of water.
  • hsalahud
    hsalahud Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I try and keep my liquid intake anywhere between 3-4 liters per day. But like tjones0411 I kind of have to force myself to drink water or green tea, otherwise, I find that I can skip it almost entirely except at meals. I do find that it helps to curb my appetite a bit because it feels as though stomach is already full.