Doing insanity workouts over the summer! Ads me!

Options
Musaniac
Musaniac Posts: 26 Member
Hi. I'm new to this discussion board thing but here goes...
I'm 19 and am 190 pounds trying to get back to my previous 160. I am currently doing the insanity workouts by Shaun T. I am doing well with it so far but sometimes it's hard to motivate myself to start the workout. If you need motivation to break into a sweat like i do add me! :)

Replies

• rouge001
    rouge001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What week are you on? I'm only on week 1 and can barley walk but not giving up ))
  • spartanhollis
    spartanhollis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • Musaniac
    Musaniac Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Rouge001 I am on week 2 technically but I'm kind of starting over because I had a week of vacation after my first week and with our crazy schedule wasn't able to keep up with the workouts. I know what you mean though! You definitely know you're working hard after these workouts
  • Elyrian12
    Elyrian12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the Insanity workouts. I did them a while back, but then life got in the way. Now I'm starting with basic walking and running, but I hope to get back to those soon. I'm also 19 and looking for some accountability partners.
  • Artemis_diana
    Artemis_diana Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm keen!! Same thing! I spent 4 months in South East Asia and gained 10 kg! Now, in Moscow, Russia! I lost a few kilos but I would like to lose more! I will see my boyfriend for the first time in half a year in France next month and I want to look great! How should we keep each other accountable? Also, how do I download/buy insanity? Cheers!
  • Artemis_diana
    Artemis_diana Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I am 25 years old, if age makes a difference!