17lbs just the start

Options
Blong2294
Blong2294 Posts: 30 Member
its just the start to my journey and I'm already down 17lbs if anyone needs support I'm here I took sick for awhile and gain 70lbs during that time I'm no longer dealing with that sickness and I'm regaining my life back to the fitness freak I was and am

Replies

• Pamela_makeup
    Pamela_makeup Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Congrats on getting back on track. It's an inspiration. I need support it's harder cause I only have 15 pounds to lose but it seems like it's impossible and my body is comfortable where it is. Everytime i start something in terms of fitness and changing my health... I run out of patience and quit...
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Congrats on getting back on track. It's an inspiration. I need support it's harder cause I only have 15 pounds to lose but it seems like it's impossible and my body is comfortable where it is. Everytime i start something in terms of fitness and changing my health... I run out of patience and quit...

Those last few pounds are the HARDEST!!!! I've been working on my last 15 pounds for about 7 months now.. got 5 pounds left.. but honey I hear ya!!!
  • AniaMania81
    AniaMania81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. You are doing awesome. I need support... I've been trying to lose weight about three years now but it's not working. I lose a pound and quickly gain it back. I can't seem to stick to eating less, I will do it for one or two days at a time (three for the most) and then start overeating again. Over the three years I've been trying to lose, I gained about 30 more pounds. I am 5'9" and currently 215 and need to get to 160.
  • ErikaArmstead1
    ErikaArmstead1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

That's exactly how I feel and what I've been doing...but this time will be better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!