chocolate!!!

Options
I ate too much chocolate again, guys! Tell me to stop! I lost a bunch of weight at the beginning but slacked off on my eating habits and I haven't lost any since. I know what I need to do, I just get so weak! >:0

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    I ate too much chocolate again, guys! Tell me to stop! I lost a bunch of weight at the beginning but slacked off on my eating habits and I haven't lost any since. I know what I need to do, I just get so weak! >:0
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Drink hot chocolate the diet kind! Swiss miss has one that is only 25 calories or chocolate pudding is always good, and only 60 calories (jello sugar free or something) Don't try and cut out chocolate completely cause then you will just end up over eating it... just wrap some up individually, dark chocolate is better too! You can do it don't beat yourself up :happy:

~Leash
  • Chocolate99
    Options
    I'm obsessed with chocolate.
    Cutting it out really does equal overeating it in the future. Its totally OK to enjoy yourself and have a treat, just make it fit within your calorie range! If you view chocolate as "bad", thats what can trigger chocolate binges (thats what ive figured out anyway).
    Ooo if you enjoy oatmeal, try adding some cocoa in it with some sweetener (I use stevia).
    Enjoying a whole bowl of chocolaty oatmeal with flax seeds and cinnamon is more satisfying than a little chocolate bar :), not to mention its very healthy!
  • tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    Watch out for sweetners in the diet hot choc go for a cocoa drink made with fat free milk and maybe 1 spoon of sugar as I am sure that most of you know the links between asparteme and cancer and overeating. I would say if you want chco go for it the reason you binge on choc could be becuase you are saying to yourself I am not allowed it. Did you know that the milk choc is actually full of chemicals and crap eat a good quality dark choc and savour each mouthful I work dark choc into my allowance twice a week as my snack. It has antioxidanents in it so if you buy a good one it is actually good for the body.
  • maepis
    maepis Posts: 51
    Options
    Here's what I do and it might help you out if you want to try it. I'm a chocoholic too and what I've started doing, and it seems to help me, is I buy the mini bags of Hershey's Kisses. That way I don't have a huge supply just in case I crack. Wal-Mart has them on sale for 75 cents locally. A serving is 9 pieces and is 200 calories. When I start getting a craving I pull out 4 so I'm only eating a half serving with only 100 calories. I slowly let them melt away in my mouth one at a time and by the time the last one is gone, I've cured the craving without blowing away my calorie intake. Maybe this will help you. :smile: