accountability buddy!

Options
Hey! I'm currently looking for an accountability buddy to share this journey with. I'm 5'2, 24 yrs old, and 189lbs. I'm very active, but I can't seem to break my terrible eating habits. I want to lose 50lbs and help someone else lose their weight as well! If you're interested in being that support system and gaining that support system from my end, let me know!

Replies

• skroack
    skroack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to loose 30 lbs. I'm 41 yrs old with a 1 & 3 yr old. I love to excersize but it's hard to find the time often. My body is used to eating for 2. I'm still breast feeding. I eat btwn 2500 & 3000 calories a day. I want to be at 1800 cal per day woth a macro ratio of 35 carbs 45 protien 20 fat. I am having the HARDEST time with my intake. I hate feeling hungry and sugar is my fuel when i don't sleep enough cuz kids.

I'm going to try EMDR for curbing emotional eating. I think it would be solo helpful to be taking this more seriously if i were doing it with someone.

I own a yoga studio and need to shed this baby weight to get back to teaching yoga asap.

Thanks for reading :)
  • 2ssol
    2ssol Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Id love to connect. Im also 24, 5'4 and currently 175lbs. Ive been overweight most of my life...and i really want to get to a point where im comfortable and confident in my body before i turn 25 this november! Feel free to add me if you want to conect!