Ladies group ages: 25-35

Replies

• MommaBear637
    MommaBear637 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me! ;)
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    34 looking to fit into clothes i loved 3 years ago. 20lbs for me. What happened to me that i let myself gain 20lbs?! Ugh
  • hummingash
    hummingash Posts: 2 Member
    My name is ashley. Im 31. I have lost 170 lbs in the last 5 years. I am getting married in April and weigh 188 im 5'6" . I would like to lose 25 pounds by April...i know its prob too steep.
  • YSharpe
    YSharpe Posts: 13 Member
    Would like to join. Need to lose a lot of weight. For now, I am focused on regulating my eating habits after having a baby. I'm hoping to lose at least 5lb each month.
  • NalaBellyFIT
    NalaBellyFIT Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, everyone! I'm 32 and would love to connect with some of you! I've been at this about six weeks and have lost about twenty pounds (stuck here for a bit, though!). Ideally, I'm aiming to lose another 35 by my birthday in mid-July. Look forward to supporting each other and sharing stories!
  • Lpaige89
    Lpaige89 Posts: 22 Member
    im in! im turning 28 in august would love to join, I'm 5'9 and have about 20 pounds to loose
  • JaydenSophia2017
    JaydenSophia2017 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love to join! I just turned 25 a couple weeks ago. I'm a mother of two beautiful children( 3&1 year old) After having my daughter the weight just piled on. Currently I'm about 235 and im wanting to lose about 75lbs. I bought a bunch of work out clothes today and getting a gym membership in the morning. Feeling really excited for what's to come! :D
  • Mgomez_25
    Mgomez_25 Posts: 26 Member
    26 and wanting to lose weight, add me ☺️
  • jaz090202
    jaz090202 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me!
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    32 with a long road ahead. Add please.
  • Mhari2015
    Mhari2015 Posts: 50 Member
    27 Please add :)
  • madismi
    madismi Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!! I just found this thread and would love to join y'all. I'm 27 and looking to lose my final 15 lbs.
  • jesskaydee
    jesskaydee Posts: 11 Member
    Would love to be added! Just starting this week, I've got 47 lbs to lose!
  • shattered_shay
    shattered_shay Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, im Shay and interested in joining aswell. Ive been on my journey for a few years and gone from 163kilos to 88.. Though recently have put on a couple and its bugging me.. I feel ive lost abit of my positivity and im sure its becouse I have no support. Id love to make a friend or 2. Come the end of the month im also studying to become a pt and would love to bring some of that and my life experience with me to help others. Thanks in advance xx
  • bibbitybo
    bibbitybo Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 32 and working toward loosing 60 or so pounds and changing my habits to live a healthier life.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Hi girls!

Need some encouragement/accountability for summer? Join this group!

(1/3/17) I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 230 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

***Update 5/30/17: So far I've lost 11 lbs and 7 inches.

We share ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need.

Here is the link to join:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Hi, I'm interested in joining your group. My stats are below.
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight: 223
    Current Weight: 173
    Goal Weight: 135
  • amy00amy
    amy00amy Posts: 2 Member
    Hiya! I'm 27 and need to lose about 30-40 pounds. Would love to join this group if possible! Am relatively new to using this app properly so not entirely sure how it works...
  • hannahland18
    hannahland18 Posts: 10 Member
    I'd love to be added! I'm 26 and need to loose 15-20lb. We got this
  • Katelinmacconnell
    Katelinmacconnell Posts: 1 Member
    I am 28( will be 29 on Monday)
    I am 4'11 at 156 (down 7 pounds in 3 weeks) trying to target my weight around 120-125 would love to Join and have support