Becoming a better version of myself

Options
kksmom1789
kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
I started to have a negative body image and I started to think I was overweight my junior year of high school boy if I would of known what I know now I am 5ft tall and then I probably weighed between 120-140 nothing crazy I got pregnant at 18 and me being young and un educated on proper nutrition I gained until the day I delivered I was 199lbs that was 8 years ago since then and another pregnancy I never lost the weight I would lose some and gain never getting below 175lbs but never going over 210lbs I have not reached my goal yet but I'm only about 30ish pounds away I started taking my health seriously November 1, 2016 I was 181lbs today I weigh 152lbs I should add I don't exercise at all I count calories and walk my 6,000 steps a day usually in my backyard while the kids play

In the below picture on the left was 12/2013 I don't know how much I weighed I believe it was 185ish pounds and on the right is from yesterday

Replies

• kstephenson40
    kstephenson40 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good work. I know how u feel bc I'm4'11 and my weight after the two pregnancies was always between175lbs to 210lbs too. Now I'm168and working towards130. I don't really exercise either just calorie counting. Add me as friend if u like.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing! :smile:
  • l1bbylabel7
    l1bbylabel7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! Way to go!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success from all your hard work!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You're doing this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!