New to the site

Options
Wow, what a wonderful site. So easy to use and really helpful for a busy working mother of 3 children. I plan on tracking my progress everyday, it is something fun...Look out world I am ready to lose some weight!!!

Replies

• Andrea1973
    Options
    Wow, what a wonderful site. So easy to use and really helpful for a busy working mother of 3 children. I plan on tracking my progress everyday, it is something fun...Look out world I am ready to lose some weight!!!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find everything you need here to help you along. I joined about 3 weeks ago and I love it!!!
  • spcoll5166
    Options
  • spcoll5166
    Options
    :noway: Wow! where has this site been? What a wonderful resource this is. I am a mom of 4 (17, 16, 12, and now a 6 mth. old). I homeschool and I am back in college. I am looking forward to being at a healthy weight and physically fit again. I am also looking forward to the day I fit into my old clothes. I keep a skirt hanging in my bedroom that I am determined to get into. Although it is a size 8, it serves as a reminder of what I am shooting for. WHEN I can fit into this skirt, I'll know I am almost there. Good luck everyone, I'm rooting for you all.
  • Andrea1973
    Options
    Thank you this is going to be great..i am so excited that it is totally free yet with all the information to help you along the path of weight loss...Cheers Andrea
  • spcoll5166
    Options
    :noway: Wow! where has this site been? What a wonderful resource this is. I have recently had another precious, little girl and I am excited about finally losing the weight. With homeschooling, working on another degree, and our 6 month old daughter, I often neglect myself. I am looking forward to journalling my food intake and look forward to the journey of a healthier me. Good luck everyone, I'm rooting for you all.

142615.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Andrea1973
    Options
    Just checking if my weight loss ticker works :)
  • spcoll5166
    Options
    When I finished my ticker, I just copied the first set of codes and then pasted it under what I had wrote last. Maybe that will help.