Back again......

Options
mcbeef29
mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
Yes, I'm back at it on MFP again. I had a lot of success on here before, way back In 2011, 12, and most of 13. I lost about 100lbs, felt great and thought I was going to live the healthy lifestyle forever. Unfortunately, the weight started creeping back on and a lot of my old unhealthy habits came with it. I’m pretty much back to my initial start weight - frustrating for sure. I’m also 5 years older and nursing a legit knee injury that I’ve been trying to push off surgery for. I decided to rejoin MFP to try to find some motivation and hopefully get consistent again, so here I am….still trying, no quitting. :)

Replies

• KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I am with you !
    Feel free to add me.
    This is another Day 1 for me. Lost 53 pounds in 2016 and just put 20 back on.
    Starting again from there today.
    :)
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Well, I made it to Wednesday this week so that's good. :smile: Definitely can use the support - thanks!
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can add me too... have about 80lbs to go... really like the motivation and support from all the MFP members!
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Sounds good...thanks!
  • Chaarmcity
    Chaarmcity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pass that info bro I need to lose 30lbs and having the hardrst time finding a good fat burning routine
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need to lose about 40 pounds and just stay consistent.
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • jmann1100
    jmann1100 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm back at it too! Had lost 50 lbs in 2014 and put 20 back on. We can do this!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I lost 40lbs a couple years ago, got lazy and let life get to me and put on about 20lbs. I'm back at it again as well, trying to stay consistent and not over indulge. Feel free to add me!
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Made it to Friday, hopefully good things ahead! Thanks new friends!
  • MicaylaBuckley
    MicaylaBuckley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey it's okay! Fall 7 times, get up 8!
  • jmann1100
    jmann1100 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not a bad week. I'm feeling much better with better food choices. Now to just get through the weekend!!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    mcbeef29 wrote: »
    Yes, I'm back at it on MFP again. I had a lot of success on here before, way back In 2011, 12, and most of 13. I lost about 100lbs, felt great and thought I was going to live the healthy lifestyle forever. Unfortunately, the weight started creeping back on and a lot of my old unhealthy habits came with it. I’m pretty much back to my initial start weight - frustrating for sure. I’m also 5 years older and nursing a legit knee injury that I’ve been trying to push off surgery for. I decided to rejoin MFP to try to find some motivation and hopefully get consistent again, so here I am….still trying, no quitting. :)

Welcome back!!!! I am in almost the same boat. About 4 years ago I started this crazy journey I lost almost 100 lbs and guess what I have gained it all back!! :( .. I am recovering from hip replacement and need to lose this damn weight to lengthing the life of my new hip! I am can and will do this AGAIN .. just think at least this time we have experience :):) Let's do this! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • SuperZann
    SuperZann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. It sounds like we might be in the same boat. About 12 months ago I was almost at my goal weight but then I got cocky and put it all back on! I've got about another 28lb to go but I'm also waiting on a date for surgery so I'm hoping that some inspiration from all the great stories you see on MFP will help me avoid falling into another sitting on the sofa slump :smile: