Replies

• tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! :o Congratulations!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic! I have to say your chest development is off the charts. What does your programming look like?
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :o my goodness. Great work!
  • broghansmith
    broghansmith Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Congratulations you look fantastic! I have to say your chest development is off the charts. What does your programming look like?
    thanks. I tend to hit chest twice a week. Start with dumbbell bench, chest flys dips and an incline press. Repeat that again later in week with barbell bench instead of dumbbell

• broghansmith
    Options
    4sets of 12
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    thanks. I tend to hit chest twice a week. Start with dumbbell bench, chest flys dips and an incline press. Repeat that again later in week with barbell bench instead of dumbbell

You have the kind of chest that I want @broghansmith without sounding gay or anything. When I get a new program soon, I will include this twice a week, once a week with barbell and the other with dumbbell.
  • broghansmith
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah weak point training is something i have implemented for a few years now. Make sure you are hitting areas you want to improve twice a week (at least). Lots of volume, time under tension and proper implemented progressive overload.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- your hard work is paying off!
  • jdscrubs32
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah weak point training is something i have implemented for a few years now. Make sure you are hitting areas you want to improve twice a week (at least). Lots of volume, time under tension and proper implemented progressive overload.

Thanks. Do you do similar for the back? As someone once said to me, you dont want to end up like a Gorilla, all front loaded with a massive chest and not much going on in the back department.
  • broghansmith
    Options
    Yep back hit twice a week too. Once with arms at the start of the week and then again with chest at the end of the week. Same training style implemented. Lots of heavy rows, pulls and reverse flys. Only thing i don't train twice a week is shoulders and legs as i see results very easily in these muscle groups. Everything else is twice in about 5/6 sessions.
  • jdscrubs32
    Options
    Yep back hit twice a week too. Once with arms at the start of the week and then again with chest at the end of the week. Same training style implemented. Lots of heavy rows, pulls and reverse flys. Only thing i don't train twice a week is shoulders and legs as i see results very easily in these muscle groups. Everything else is twice in about 5/6 sessions.

Sounds like you have it all covered. I'll get my programmer to work up a similar type of program to that.
  • matt151200
    matt151200 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    a3eyoxwzse7n.jpg
    Do u not have a before and after pic together mate? So u started at 200lbs right?
  • mrdavidvc
    mrdavidvc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How often do you work on your abs?
  • broghansmith
    Options
    2 times a week
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!