Being slack

Options
So about 2 weeks ago I was being really good now I've slacked off a bit and I've probably gained the 4 pounds back I just can't help a biscuit or something I know it's okay occasionally but I eat like the whole packet, I'm fine with healthy eating but not portions does anyone have any tips cheers

Replies

• Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I find it easier to portion out a serving and take the one serving of a treat to work with me. I enjoy it at work, and I can't even have more than a serving because that's all I brought. I find there are certain foods I can't eat at home because I am more like to go over the serving size of my calories- but the one serving at lunch works really well for me
  • sara_nikko
    sara_nikko Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You could try lower calorie snacks like carrots and fruit rather than biscuits and sweets.
  • SallyJones1985
    SallyJones1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ndevoy1 wrote: »
    I find it easier to portion out a serving and take the one serving of a treat to work with me. I enjoy it at work, and I can't even have more than a serving because that's all I brought. I find there are certain foods I can't eat at home because I am more like to go over the serving size of my calories- but the one serving at lunch works really well for me

This is what I do too. I can't eat sweets or chocolate at home but it's fine if I take a portion to work with me because the option to indulge is removed. I also find I enjoy it more also as I'm not battling with myself about whether or not to get more while I'm eating the first portion..
  • EmPersson
    EmPersson Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, if I know it's going to be a big problem for me if it's not in portions, I'll portion out the entire package when I get home. Then it's easy to "grab and go" to work in the morning, but I'm also much more aware if I snack when at home - I know I'm going over if I decide to take another already pre-portioned bag/container/etc.