blah blah

Options
LadyMujer36
LadyMujer36 Posts: 21 Member
what's the first thing that pops into your head?

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    huh? What's this about?
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Usually the first thing that pops in my head is Yakety Yak. Blah, Blah is usually about the 4th or 5th thing on a good day.
  • Spirit_Goose
    Spirit_Goose Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    "Stop ta-ta-talkin' 'bout, BLAH, blah, blah. Think you'll be gettin' this? NAH, nah, nah. Not in the back of my, CA-a-ar. If you keep talkin' 'bout, BLAH, blah, blah, blah, blah. OW!" ~ Kei$ha

That's what I think of when I hear blah blah.

That's gonna be stuck in my head for a long time now... :D
  • LadyMujer36
    Options
    umm ok (;
  • LadyMujer36
    Options
    Thanks for random replies! night and good luck!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I like how her name is essentially ladywoman36.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    yaddayaddayadda
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Usually sex but often it's a list of those that have done me wrong. If it's not those two things it's a list of those who have done me wrong during sex
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    blah blah -> High School English class.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread would be about Rush.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    IGGY_POP_CRY%2BFOR%2BLOVE%2B%2B%2BPRESS%2BRELEASE-566145b.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    More than year ago a Japanese series has incorporated itself into American television, and has taken the entire U.S. by storm. By now you should know what im talking about, if not were have you been. "Pokemon" a show about a young boy named Ash, and his friends Pikachu, Brock, Misty, and a cast 150 other Pokemon. I cant forget the comical bad guys Team Rocket. Pokemon has a way of life for some young kids in the way of TV series, toys, video games, t-shirts, trading cars, and recently released motion picture. Is Pokemon just an entertaining Japanimation show about a brave young man prom Palate town and his Pikachu or is it much more.

The Japanese company created the characters three years ago as a Game Boy game. A TV show followed a year later. The game and the TV came to the United States a little meeseeksanddestroy is a thespian more than a year ago. "Mike Ado" a KB Toys clerk in Fairoaks says the really popular Pokemon toys ran out by Thanksgiving. Christmas is over and people are still looking for the toys. While many parents will spend considerable time and money feeding their child's fad frenzy, experts warn that these toys can never substitute for parental time and attention.

"Dr. Michael Brody, a child psychiatrist with offices in the District and Potomac, says children can benefit from these fads. They can learn socialization skills, and many play happily with their Pokemon collection. But he is concerned when parents contribute to the obsession, buying toy after toy as substitutes for parenting. Dr Brody says parents, perhaps guilty about not spending enough time with their children try to satisfy their fad needs.

The prolonged booming economy and adults obsession with the stock market also fuels youngsters' cravings for fads and collectibles. It's unfortunate, but children are excellent imitators. The see adults in their frenzy with the stock market, and they imitate our behavior with their own trading.
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think of the teacher in Charlie Brown.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    "Blah Blah" brings to mind all of the psycho-babble I usually hear swirling around me these days...issues...everybody has "ISSUES"...blah blah blah blah...even the music these days is blah blah...

In my day all we had to do was get our snit together...

(the teacher in Charlie Brown said, "Wah-mwah-wah-wah! WAH??"...not "blah blah blah".)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ="@CoffeeAndContour;c-39717041
    So since I play Pokemon with my kid it justifies fuelling the fad because I'm hanging out with him right? It's like
    my childhood all over again, but better.

You need to change your name to CokeandContour. Then we could be friends.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    ="@CoffeeAndContour;c-39717041
    So since I play Pokemon with my kid it justifies fuelling the fad because I'm hanging out with him right? It's like
    my childhood all over again, but better.

You need to change your name to CokeandContour. Then we could be friends.

Nah, I'm more of a bath salts kinda gal.

Dang. I was looking forward to the 6-week MFP friendship.
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

(the teacher in Charlie Brown said, "Wah-mwah-wah-wah! WAH??"...not "blah blah blah".)[/quote]

I like blah blah blah better.
  • Joehall1975
    Joehall1975 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Why is it I just left the gym and I miss it already????