Mousaroni Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Vanilla softserve! Especially the kind you always find in chinese buffets
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel gelato, hands down.

Their Caramel Apple Pie and Key Lime Pie are also incredible, and their Pumpkin Pie, seasonally, is a must-have.

Their salted caramel is also my favorite! I just tried the raspberry chocolate chip last night and it was really good! Mediterranean mint is also tasty!

If we are talking Talenti, it's wrong not to mention Sicilian pistachio.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Childhood favorite that I would love to find is Butter Brickle. I've mentioned this before in the ice cream group here on MFP and others have suggested that ther was a Turkey Hill flavor at one point but I've never seen it.

I also love the PB and Chocolate combo, especially from Baskin Robbins, the chocolate base is awesome and the big chunks of salty peanut butter really make it.

I'm a sucker for good cinnamon and coffee ice creams/gelatos from fancy shops. I haven't found commercially available versions of either of those flavors that I enjoy.

I also really like salted caramel and the talent I version always delivers.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Queen of hearts. Chocolate with raseberry filled pieces of chocolate in it. So good

I love me some Perry's. If you like QofH, try the Rocky Mountain Raspberry. SO good. Candy Bar is pretty great, too. Also Grasshopper Pie. LOL
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Mousaroni wrote: »
    Vanilla softserve! Especially the kind you always find in chinese buffets

YES. Used to work at a frozen yogurt shop... Endless soft serve. Any flavor is good!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Favorite = good chocolate chip. In the mass produced lines, Breyers and Edys make pretty good chocolate chip ice creams. Chocolate chips must be a good size.

What I miss - Edys used to make an orange sherbet with dark chocolate chips. How I miss that. Also love an orange sherbet vanilla ice cream mix.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Oreo, but sometimes I get the odd craving for vanilla birthday cake. But I have yet to find anything that satisfies that craving...besides vanilla ice cream and actual birthday cake.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    So many favorites. Ice cream is a major contributor to why I'm on MFP... Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Swirl, Hershey's Almond Joy, topped with hot fudge, Coffee (any brand), Green Tea from the Chinese buffet, Vanilla, topped with warm Nutella and hazelnut pieces, Yuengling Black and Tan (chocolate caramel)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    peanut butter & chocolate
    mint chocolate chip
    chocolate

in that order :D
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Whichever one I'm eating at the moment.
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Reading through these comments reminds me of my all time favorite that I don't think they make any more. Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter ice cream was so good. If they do make it they don't sell it at my local stores.
  • cannedhoney
    cannedhoney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Big fan of Baskin Robbin's mint chocolate chip. Also love matcha and black sesame flavoured ice cream!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I make my own with heavy whipping cream and a can of condensed milk. I add whatever (crushed oreos, peanut butter cups chopped up, nutella) or any fruit. It's divine <3
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Panda Paws!
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Coldstone Birthday Cake Remix
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Childhood favorite that I would love to find is Butter Brickle. I've mentioned this before in the ice cream group here on MFP and others have suggested that ther was a Turkey Hill flavor at one point but I've never seen it.

Look here: https://www.ecreamery.com/

Or here: https://www.turkeyhill.com/

And here: https://www.braums.com/

Here's a recipe: http://www.creative-culinary.com/butter-brickle-ice-cream/

Plus Google has much more info...
  • tjones0411
    tjones0411 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Rainbow sherbet

really?? huh...I didn't think anyone truly liked that stuff ;)
    girlinahat wrote: »
    I just spent a week in Italy. Why are Italians not obese from gelato?

Me too! I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in gelato. This week without it has been a serious struggle. lol
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THE ICE CREAM!
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THE ICE CREAM!

YAS