Sort of new

Options
I signed up for this in the beginning of the year or so, and was doing good for a while but wasn't really losing anything. I feel I've hit a stale point with trying to lose weight. My husband tries to give me some support but our eating habits and work out goals are very different. We plan on having our first kid in a year or so, and I want to be sure that I am fit and in shape enough to raise the child. I also want to lose weight for myself. I know I can never be what I was in high school, but as I get into my 30's, I want to feel great about myself, and have the confidence to walk out the door with a smile on my face. I'm tired of going into the Dr's and all they say is I am obese and need to lose weight and it just really makes me feel even worse.

I hope to meet new people on here, get some ideas, and find support to continue to try to meet my goals. And good luck in your endeavors as well!

Replies

• fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site.
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! Good luck with your efforts!! YOU can do this!!!
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    only been here since start of july but making steady progress.if you want support add me as a friend
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    oops sorry it was end of june lol:laugh: